Chapter 38 👼👼

Hi lovelies....hope everyone is happy and safe.... next update is here.....let me tell its quite emotional & filmy but I tried my best show it's lively.....pls do tell your reviews and votes 🤗🙏

Manik pov

"I prepared Nandu's fav eve snacks and went to pick her up. When i am checking my phone I heard her voice but a broken one. I saw 3 men dragging her into a van. My whole world started to crash in my legs and it's her bloody uncle. I made a mistake by leaving him last time but he deserved the worst to hurt my wife. Really an worst punishment" Manik roared in anger.

"Bhai we all came home as the function ends early" Arya called to Manik and informed him.

"Listen Arya call to police and here I am sharing my GPS. Locate me Asap and your bhabi is kidnapped" Manik said in a go.

"Shit bhai who did this and where you are now I am coming itself pls dnt go alone" Arya said being panic.

"I can't wait till that time Arya, they just kidnapped her infront of my eyes and I am chasing them. Call police and do the rescue mission" Manik said hanging the phone as he need to drive fast to chase them.

"Aru what happened?" Neyo asked being restless.

"Mom someone kidnapped bhabi and Manik bhai chasing them. I need to call police Asap" Arya said calling to police.

"Dad, do something they both are alone. What if they do something to Nandu, she is very fragile" Neyo break down in tears.

"Neyo calm down I will get them safe, it's my promise" Dadu assured and asked Sri & Arya to come with him.

All the trio left to the police station and filed the complaint. The cops arranged a special force to get Manan. Arya left with them to help where Dadu and Sri followed them.

After some point Manik's GPS signal got disconnected due to out of range. Arya panicked and informed to the police.

In home Neyo was continuously cried being worried. Mukthi and dadi tried to calm her. Mukthi informed to Abhi and asked him to check on them.

"Ma pls stop crying, your BP level will increase, bhai won't let anyone to hurt Nandu" Mukthi said.

"But what if the goons hurt both of them. I dnt know whose these idiots trying to hurt us" Neyo said.

"Only villain Nandu have in her life is her uncle" Mukthi said and explained all the past events.

"How can you guys careless after all happened. We could have taken precautions right before itself" Neyo shouted on Mukthi.

"But mom that night bhai beated them hard and we left as Nandu was in a tough situation" Mukthi said.

"But see now what happened? Why Manik left them on that night without giving complaint. God you should safe guard my children" Neyo prayed to God.

Here Manik was driving in full speed after sometime the van went into dense forest.

"Bhai one man chasing us from long time" one of the goon informed to Vedant (Nandu's uncle).

"It must be her bloody husband, driver take the right cut soon" he ordered.

Suddenly Manik car lost the balance in the sudden turn and hited in the near by tree.

"See whether he is still alive or not" Vedant ordered his man.

"Still he is breathing bhai" the man replied.

"Get him to the van I have an old debt to settle with him" Vedant said and they reached to their place.

"Wake up kitten" Vedant splashed water on Nandu's face.