Chapter 2

Stephanie eyes watered " Wha-T" she said lightly with her eyes watering with out a second though grabbed Sam, kissed Sera and Selina good bye" I love you girls" she said with a tear coming down her eyes " Steph no wa-it" Steve said but before he could finish talking she was out the door . Steve fell with his knees hitting the floor crying his eyes out to the realization of what just happened, he couldn't believe that he just said that. He ran outside too look for them but couldn't see them in eye sight " Stephanieeee, Stephanie please, we're are u" he yelled " Sam, Stephanie" he started to cry even more and went back in his house of hope that she might come back tomorrow.Steve couldn't hold anything together when he was looking through the bag he found some baby food for Sera and Selina and prepared something for them. The next day Steve didn't feel like going too work do too what happened, he just wanna wanted to stay home with Sera and Selina but couldn't do too a very busy day at work. He had too find a babysitter " Hi, is this Kelly" said Steve " Hello, yes this is Kelly" " I got your number from Mr K, my next door neighbor and was wondering if you could babysit my 3" he took a second " sorry, my 2 daughter" said Steve sadly " Oh yes, no problem" " Thank you so much, how dose 10:00am work today" " In two hours, ummm no problem" A few hours passed by and Kelly was here. " Hello I'm so sorry I'm late, I was" kelly said out of breath " We're have u been, I'm late for work, food in the fridge and extra milk outside freezer" Steve yelled out loudly before slamming the door. Kelly took a sip of water and got the girls situated too watch some TV.