Bullies...

Hellooooooo......
Hehe, hey everyone I'm Pam. This is going to be a hopekook ff it's basically a soft fanfic but with some spice if ya know what I mean....and yes if I make any type of mistakes pls forgive me and without any further let's begin....
.

.

.

.

.

It was a rainy day....

Drip drop...

Jungkook was walking home from school, while hobi was waiting for him...

Jungkook was feeling down today cuz...

[Flashback]

Jungkook was sitting in the class, it was a free period since the English teacher was absent. Jungkook was minding his own business, looking out of the window. That's what motivates and inspire him to write songs...

He likes writing songs. It's his way of expressing his feelings cuz he doesn't talk that much.

So he was looking out of window and thinking about the lyrics. But then this group of boys came up to him and one of them slammed his hand on the table...

Jungkook flinched and look up to them. Having no idea what's going on the boy suddenly grabs Jungkook's collars and dragged him to the restroom....

He slammed Jungkook on the wall and then looked him in the eyes. Jungkook got so scared, he shutted his eyes close...

He boy then chuckled and pushed him to the ground and his members started beating him up.

[End of flashback]