Messed up

A/n:

Updates may be slow so pls pardon me. Some credits of their code names go to other authors, I forgot the titles so I can't rly give credit, please pardon me😁

Riele's POV

"Shadow Storm, I'm hacking into the system, their fucking code's...wait what, 1234, OMG!! Ha!" She burst out with laughter.

Tsk, stupid morons
A better code with better security could've sufficed. They say karma's a bitch, should've seen that coming.
The stupid loan loan I took has to be paid back with damn interest in exchange for my freedom.

Chose to pay the loan tho cause that place is hell. So, I got as a waitress in an underground club for only mafias.
Yeah..... dangerous, right?
I'm a trained criminal/ assassin saurrrr yea

I quickly typed in the code to retrieve the jewel and put it in my small pouch. I put a picture of my signature on the floor. The alarms started going off just as I took out my hook.
I took a quick shot at the roof and fled before the police could get on the scene.

???'s POV

I just got off the phone with Sean;one of my close men. He informed me that the nightmares claimed some stupid necklace but the people that performed the heist were both women.

I did some research on the leader but the only thing I got was that she was a criminal. Yeah... One of the most wanted criminals is actually a woman. She goes by some retarded name called Shadow Storm.

After every crime, she drops a paper with an alias labeled R.D.
I've never wondered what it could because Sean and Cooper suggested Roxy Dimplemuffin, Rose Dontyfont, Rachel Dumpstymorn, These are the craziest and most non-existent names I've ever heard in my life.

I sat in my chair and sighed
We, mafias don't interfere in this kind of rubbish so once you interfere in ours, you're dead.
Not like I care, but her stupid and insensitive heist messed up one of our deals

Just you wait R.D , shadow storm or whoever you are, you'll suffer every bit of it for the cause of your interference. Mark my fucking words.

A/N:
So guys, how was the first chapter?
I hope you loved it. If you also have any suggestions for this story, you can comment in the comment section, and when there are any mistakes, feel free to point them out.

XOXO
Esme

~
Edited