Chaos and drinks

3rd person's pov

The regular stench of alcohol mixed with blood covering the entire area as the loud music boomed over the speakers. People seemed to not have a care in the world. Some people heavily drinking while others were either making out, grinding on each each others, smoking, dancing or puking.

"Hey! You!Come here" The old man probably about 60 yelled to a petite blonde at the corner. She hesitantly made her way over to him only for him to grab her waist and pull her on top of his lap.

She opened her mouth to scream but to no avail. "What's your name sweetie?" The smell of alcohol was laced in his breath making her scrunch up her nose in fear.

"E-e-ella.... Sir?"

" That's a nice name honey." He said snaking his hand around her waist and rubbing the other one on her thigh.

"Sir, this is inappropriate and I need to get back to work." She hesitantly said. Ella never worked in the field, she was always the technology one and never took fighting or defense classes.

"Shhh"

Riele's Pov

I made my way to the next table. I lowered the drinks carefully and smiled at the customers.
"The mojito's on the house please enjoy."

The two men raised their heads to look at me but one of them ignored me and continued playing on his phone.
"Thanks, I'm Sean, he's Jace but he's not in a good mood, he'll come around." The other said.

I nodded curtly and took my leave. On the way to the back room, something caught my eye....well someone to be more specific.

An old man had my best friend in a tight position forcing her to grind on him. "Ass hat! What the fucking hell are you doing to her?"

I stormed towards them and pulled her off him making him snot in disgust. I turned towards her and she looked frightened. "Are you okay?" I calmly asked and before she got a chance to answer, I felt something hit my head, I turned to see a lot of skunks holding metal bars.

Ella tugged my hand and shook her head but I had to give them what they wanted.....pain

"Go to the back, I'll be fine." I told her and urged her to go.
I turned back to them after she left.
" Kill her" The old man said briefly and left through another door.

They lunged at me but I was too quick and swift on my moves. I accidentally shoved one of the dance floor making the DJ stop the music.

Jace's pov

Sean and I were having our drinks peacefully but it was ruined when some commotion occured on the dancefloor, since it was directly in front of us, I just had to look up.

There were several bloody men on the floor. I ignored it cause that's the typical shit you see in a mafia club but she walked onto the dancefloor with her outfit stained with blood. I looked closely and realized it was the waitress that gave us our drinks.

"What the hell!" Sean and I said simultaneously. What's her deal with them. She's carelessly asking for death because those people work for the old man; basically one of the most feared drug lords.

I stood up from my chair out of curiosity. "Come on, I thought you wanted to go hardcore on me " She said in a low dangerous voice and a bloody nose. The crowd was hyping her up.
" What the fuck is going on!?!?" Sean asked while I shrugged my shoulders.

She tossed them about like nothing. Even as a mafia member this surprises the shit outta me.

One man lunged for her hair which made her groan. Sean stepped forward but I pulled him back,"let's not get involved."

He nodded and followed me to the exit."RIELE FUCKING WEST DOWNS,get ur ass up!!!" Someone shouted before we got out, I assumed that was her name but I didn't give much notice to it.

"Such a long and wasted day." I sighed

A/n:

Second chapter up now
Idk what to say tho, I'm someone with blank memory, anyways hope u understand and like it, if you're confused on something don't hesitate to point it out.
Stay healthy, love y'all.

-Esme