⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚Chapter 1 : Part 1˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Finally!, Now we don't have to live in the extra rooms in my chruch! " was what Sarvnete said with a smile on her face, "yeah..cool" Ruv said with his normal moody face "Hey ruv may I ask you a thing (if you don't mind)" said sarv "sure.." ruv replied ; "would you like to come over? , I'm gonna make Oreo ice-cream cake , and your fav show will be on Tv!" "sure" ruv said.
                                                                             ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫
                          (-*Sarv finished her mass , While hoping Ruv is gonna come over-*)
*-Sarv's POV-*
*Knock Knock* Was what made me smile , as I opened the door ..."no one ..." I said with a pout on my face but before closing the door..."hey.. may I come in..?" "RUV! , you came!" I said while Ruv was there "yep..I can't miss oreo cake" he said , "oh come in! come in" but as he entered my heart started racing but I went back to reality *how can I like him?! he's my childhood friend and I'm a Nun!* But I tried looking okay as I closed the door but I was still in my thoughts ..

*-Ruv's POV-*
*Her smile ... it's cute seeing her happ- Wait what am I thinking?! I can't possibly like her! she's my friend and also a Nun*I started thinking "hey Ruv you okay? " she asked me "yeah I'm good" I said trying not to get her worried but still I was thinking about her
I then sat on the couch while she started making the cake "may I help?" I said to her "oh sure if you like" I then started helped

*-Sarv's POV-*
*Such a nice man and also very handsom- "Sarv you good?" he snapped me back to reality  "Oh! I'm good " while I was gonna bring the sugar I accidently fell but I felt I was in someone's arms and that is where my Face was like a tomato I blushed so hard but tried to cover it "hey did you get hurt?.." he asked me "I-I'm good t-thanks for saving me!" I replied "Np but watch out next time okay?" he said "Ok I will" I replied then we were done making the cake! "Thanks for helping Ruv it was real help ^^ and sorry for making you tired-" I said as I gave him a slice "Nah it's my pleasure and besides it was worth it  " he said "k that is really good cake your really good at baking" he said as he tried the cake "Aww thanks Ruv but you also helped me! so thanks to you!" I said as I was slicing another piece *  he's really cute I just hope he doesn't know that I catched for him feelings .

*-Ruv's POV-*
Okay she's so nice and cute wait why am I becoming soft- this is not okaY- but I decided to enjoy the cake she sat right beside me and I started to feel my checks heating up but I tried to cover it but the cake is good I mean real good which helped me calm down but still words can't describe how I love her

*-Sarv and Ruv's POV-*
*I love her / him..*

----+💫+----
Mike geno's songs are cool 😎 but credits also to dokki UnU but yay about 564 words on my first story But I'll be back with more ☺