episode 28 - Bachler's Party ka siyyappa

Here boys reach in pub girls also get ready and come in the club they were standing outside of the club
SWARa - I think we should go back to home if sanskar will come to know I don't know what will he do let's go guys please
Anika - shona please stop getting scared unnecessarily let's go inside and celebrate. Enjoy the climate which is change for sometimes  (they take swara inside swara get nervous but excited too how she enter inside she feel sanskar's presence who was inside what about to drink he also feel swara's presence near him he look here and there thinking about swara' but seeing no one he shrugged his thoughts  thinking she will never come like this place and drink all girls go to otherside of the club SWARa seat on couch all also seat waiter come toward them for order )
Waiter - ma'am what you all like to drink what should I bring for fir you all order
Shanaya - do one thing fresh lime soda, moheto and some soft drink for us (waiter nods and go from there swara look toward dance floor where all are dancing carefree) so anyone want to join me on dance floor guys
Naira - off course we are coming Shanaya without dancing there is no celebratraion (shanaya nods all go on dance floor except swara show said no all didn't force her go to dance all enjoyed swara feel thirsty she get up her leg get stuck on table she what about to fall one boy hold her swara get scared look toward that boy who save her holding her wrist swara hold her belly in fear close her eyes that boy till now didn't see swara's face clearly he leave her hand)
Boy - are you Okkk Miss (swara turn toward him look toward him slowly he get freez seeing her angelic cute beautiful gorgeous and pretty face swara smile nervously blinking her eyes moving her head in yes)
Swara - thank you thank you so so much for saving me you don't know how much big pleasure you have done on me seriously thank you so much (he was all lost in her swara look toward him in confusion move her hand infront of him he comes in sense look toward swara) are you OK
Boy - yes and it's OK there is no need of thank you it's my pleasure by the way your alone in club you come alone that to night time
SWARa - no actually I have come with my Bhabhi's and friends I was not feeling to dance so I was seating here but now feeling thirsty so going for drinking water but leg stuck here thanks you come on correct time I really don't know what should be happened with me if you haven't saved me
Boy - Okk take care (swara nods with smile turn to go he stop her) by the hiii myself Laksh..... Laksh kapoor (swara smile forward hand casually)
Swara - hii Laksh I am swara.... SWARa Sanskar maheswari (he didn't notice she tell full name of her) nice to meet you (he shake his hand with her with smile) OK bye (go from there Laksh see her goingly then look toward his hand touch it with other hand close his eyes feeling swara's touch he feel tap on his shoulder turn see his friends he go with them his eyes stop on swara who was drinking water at corner)
Laksh - (in mind) just perfect her everything is DAMM perfect I want her and she will become mine Very soon I will make her mine by hook or by crook (nandini hold swara's hand take her to dance floor laksh reacive important call so he go home before that take swara's one pic Then go to go swara was dancing with naira one boy see her lustily move near her initially touch her belly swara turn toward that boy angrily who also look toward Her)
Boy - sorry ma'am galti Se touch ho gya I am so sorry (swara nods feeling awkward and uncomfortable get aside from him he smirk see swara again start dancing with naira and nandini he again move closer to swara move his hand from her back swara turn toward him in swift and what about to slap him see he fall on floor all stop dancing rj stop the music swara turn back to see who beat him she turn see sanskarrrr get shocked sanskar look toward swara angrily and with blood shot eyes swara immediately lower her eyes in tension and fear sanskar look toward that boy who get up he hold his coller again beat him)
Swara - sanskar no don't (what about to go near sanskar Manik hold her hand stopping her swara look toward Manik) bhai what the hell please please stop sanskaar say him stop beating him
Manik - shut up barbie whatever that moron done for that he should never died till now bhai is just beating him (club manager call police that boy friend what about to hold Sanskar all boys join stop them and start beating they get into fight swara shake her head in no naira hold her all girls are silent because now they have stuck into big blunder just then cops come they depart them)
Police - stop the fighting what happened that you all are fighting
Sanskar - that I will surely tell you officer after killing this boy (SWARa look toward sanskar in shocked shake her head go toward officer stand infront of sanskar)
Swara - sir I'll explain you everything he haven't done anything initially actually that boy was misbehaving with me so he just get angry
Police - Ohh madam if you're this much uncomfortable then you should have not come in pub (Sanskar and others get angry hearing police officer and they way he was talking with swara that tone make sanskar hell angry at him)
Swara - and why so see officer because of like you officer only this biys get freedom and they done wrong with girls I am saying na it's not his mistake I am sorry behalf of him
Sanskar - no need to make him understand shona let it be
Police - that I will decide not you all constable arrest this all and take them in police station I will also see who come to save them (all get shocked sanskar roll his eyes hearing officer sanskar message John about whole matter they was taken in Police station ) tum Jaise rahis jado ka gammand todna bohot acchi trh Se aata hai muje
Sanskar - it will better that you will change your tone officer (swara look toward sanskar search something to bang her head)
Swara - sanskar can you shut your mouth do you even realize if in home anyone come to know then what will happened.
Sanskrar - that I will think later first you tell me what the hell you're doing here haan that too like this (look toward swara top to bottom