𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒.

Hello all! I've decided to do an imagines book, where y'all can request a player and give a request / prompt for me to go off and I'll give it my best shot to do it justice.

I see this style a lot on Tumblr and so wanted to give it a go - I love writing for WOSO and am not very good at continuing a whole book. However if you really like an imagine, more parts can be posted. I feel this will suit me more because I struggle to keep up with updates on stories.

Please please please request, I'll be posting a few random ones from my lil' brain hopefully so if you have any prompts, please leave them. I can write about most women's football players - the leagues I watch the most are the WSL (English), NWSL (American) and La Liga (Spanish) - my favourite national teams are USWNT, NEDWNT, NORWNT and AUSWNT. But I will happily write for any that you want.

They will most likely be x reader so you'll see terms such as Y/N etc but I can do ships also. Examples could be Magda and Pernille, Leah and Jordan and more.

I'm really excited for this so it'd mean a lot if you sent in a prompt, specifically what player and the scenario you'd like the imagine to be about.

❤️ Thank you!

PSA: I will not be writing anything relating to players such as Carli Lloyd and Kelley O'Hara who stand for the anthem which is against my views!