Fuckboy

"He's a fuckboy." Riley was playing with the martini in her hand as she watched Bryce Hall move through the crowd. She was at yet another 12am college party to fix her life with a red cup and makeup sex.

Bryce was at every party he's your typical "party animal." In Riley's eyes he has nothing else to do but sentence his life to hangovers and girls will so low self esteem they fuck him for confidence or a story to tell. Not that they'll remember it 17 drinks in. She grew up around him, their parents were good friends, not that it changed the way she felt about him.

"Yea your right." Avani agreed gulping down the rest of her shot glass before slamming it on the table as a indication for someone to fill it back up.

"I don't want to be another one of Bryces delusional no personality victims that have sex with him to feel better about themselves."

"Fair enough—."

"Are we talking about me?" Bryce walked over to the girls after hearing his name. He has known Riley his entire life, they had never been close but they did see each other on occasion. He didn't know why she hated him so much, maybe it was her way of flirting.

"Yea actually, just about how extremely glad I am that you are at this party."

"Oh and why is that."

"Because it gives me a reason to leave."

Riley put her cup down and pushed past Bryce in a swift movement.

"Oh come on." Bryce said grabbing her arm.

"Let go of me before I punch you in the face."

"Look if you want a kiss just say so."

"Bryce, let go"

"Why?"

She pulled her arm out of his grip running for the door, Avani following close behind.

"Your an ass." She said before pushing past him to get to her friend.

"I know." Bryce said smirking

"That's not a flex." Avani yelled back.

Bryce grinned, turned to see some girl play with his necklace.

"You wanna buy me a drink?" She asked in a flirty way.

"Always." He answered as she pulled him by the collar.