My OC

Name-Adalicia D'Angelo

Nickname-Addy

Gender-Female

Occupation-Florist

Family-Marco D'Angelo (Father), Emilia D'Angelo (Mother), Joseph D'Angelo (Brother)

Friends-The Corleone family

Talents-Singing, writing, sewing clothes, flower arranging, expert with weapons, cooking, baking, her charms

Crush-Sonny

Bio-I was born the second child in my family. I used to have a brother, who my parents favored over me. He was always treated as though he were royalty, while they just treated me like I was invisible. My father worked with the Corleones in the mob. I became friends with the kids. Connie and I became close friends. They always treated me like family. However, one day, my brother and I were walking home from school. We were taken by an enemy mob and held hostage. Joseph saved me and told me to run and get help. I didn't want to leave him but I had no choice. Unfortunately, I was too late. That's when things got worse. At Joseph's funeral, my parents yelled at me and blamed me for his death. They turned me into a servant. They gave me constant beatings, reminders of what happened, and belittled everything I said and did. It didn't matter how kind I was to them or how hard I worked to make them happy, they just kept saying, "We rather you were killed instead of your brother." So, on my 16th birthday, when they went out, I packed a bag and ran away in the rain to the Corleone's house. I explained to them everything and so they welcomed me into the family. My parents were then shunned by them and they never spoke again. I helped them around the house with the cooking and cleaning. I even opened my own flower shop and managed to earn my keep. There is just one thing I am hoping for. A chance with Sonny Corleone.

 A chance with Sonny Corleone