the word got out

"wake up you brat!" Chloe shouts hitting me with a pillow, "ugh" I groan I get up looking around the room then Chloe "where is Dokku and Lavage" I ask not seeing them around "mmmh they are watching something on my ipad idk where tho" she said unsure "okay let me get ready" I stand up feeling pain in my back well kinda my  fault I did sleep on the floor.

I walk over to the bathroom talking a quick shower then walk back to the room I take out an outfit that I normally wear (the one on top ya)

"DOKKU, LAVAGE LET'S GO!" I hear Chloe shout for the two kwamis. We then walk down stairs to my mom who was cooking, "Hey girls" she said smile "oh and boy" she continued her sentence when she saw Dokku.

We ate breakfast and left for school.

Everyone was on thier phones watching the same thing "I wonder what they are watching" I say look at Chloe she just shrug her shoulders. We walk to out locker taking out the books we need for the class we have next. "Hey guys did you see the video of the new superheroes" Adrien said walking over to us "no I don't think so" Chloe sounded confused, Adrien showed us the video 'omg wtf where did this video come from' I look over to Chloe who had the same worried expression "I need to use the bathroom and do does Chloe we will be right back" I grad Chloe walking off before the blond boy could say anything.

We got into the bathroom then locking it "you guys can come out" I say, the kwamis comes out flying next to us "what the problem" I hear Dokku say "they know we exist" Chloe say look at me  "what do you mean" lavage says confused and to be honest so was I. Me and Chloe explain everything we know.

"So what now" They three say looking at me "we should introduce ourselves and explain we are to real super heroes" I look at them explaining what I think we should do "why can't we be superheroes" ask Chloe "I don't have an answer for that right now because I don't know how will we do, will be able to fight, how will it effected us trust me I want to but at the same time I'm scared that you will get hurt and I will blame my self" I say  holding Chloe hands

"Why don't we try it when thier is an akumatized person we will fight and see how it is" Chloe said smiling which I could not turn down her idea "fine" I say sighing they had excitement in thier eye aww.....

_____________________________________
Okay it's short ik but hey I'm done I will update later today I think okay bye
______________________________________