9

𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Sofia walked through the door with dad and some girl following behind him. I'm assuming she's Linda. She hand black fluffy hair travelling down to her lower shoulders, her eyelashes compliment her hazel eyes that glistened in the sun. Dad surprisingly has good type

Sofia stared at Linda for a moment before I grabbed her attention to give her the eye. She's always so sceptical about new people. She despises them.

I shut my laptop which contained all of my football leaflets and school documents before chasing Sof upstairs

"Why do you always eye new people like that" I ask furrowing my brows.

"You can never be too careful" she states confidently closing her door with me inside.

"Right okay. Make sure she doesn't get the wrong impression of you though. Don't wanna ruin dads chances" I wink playfully before she opens the door and shoves me out.

ఌ ఌ ఌ

𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I push come out of the room before slamming the door and rolling my eyes in annoyance. I sat on my bed wondering about Linda. Was my dad really into her?

I slowly stood up walking towards the wardrobe, my mind wondering back to Linda. I didn't trust her fully but it wasn't my decision to make. My dad deserves all the love he can get.

I opened up the sliding mirror doors to reveal the colour coded clothes in rainbow order. I picked out Black leggings from Lululemon and and white tank top from Princess Polly.

I looked over too my clock as it read 6:38PM. I crawled over to my bed and pull out my phone from the drawer. I scroll on social media for a bit before I decide to play '𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬! 𝘏𝘦𝘹𝘢 𝘗𝘶𝘻𝘻𝘭𝘦.'

The game is ass if I'm being honest but when you have nothing too do it's amusing. Funny how that works.

And ad pops up when I tried to get into level 103. It goes a bit like this "𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨." 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘬𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵. 𝘋𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘯𝘰 𝘢𝘥𝘴!

The game was called 𝘈𝘯𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘧𝘺. Im guessing it stands for anonymous. This ad caught my eye. Not the filming. That wasn't the best. I'm talking about the actual app. This could be something life changing for me. If I meet new friends I could share things with them anonymously not even the group knows.

I decided not to download it for the meantime. I was saving it just in case I get bored out of my fucking mind that I have to speak to someone anonymous.

I turned over to my side as I switched my phone off to charge it. It was only Friday but I figured I would just go to sleep early because I know damn well I won't wake up at 2pm for Roman.

I pulled the blanket over my as I stretched. I couldn't bother to go downstairs for dinner and Linda was there anyways. It's gonna take a while for me to warm up to her.

I close my eyes as I tried to focus on my breathing. I know that's something shitty to do because breathing just comes to your mind and it just becomes something you do regularly. It's something you don't question often.

I try to focus on my breathing before go to sleep as breathing in the same pattern helps me relax more. It sounds stupid but trust me it works.

I slowly drift off to sleep praying internally to god that I wake up tomorrow morning on time.

ఌ ఌ ఌ

I wake up groaning as I quickly check the time I read 12:57PM. "Thank god I'm awake" I mumble to myself as I stretch and rub my eyes.

I slowly stand up making sure I don't trip over anything as I open the door to the bathroom. I grip onto the sink pulling my hair away from my face. N quickly wash my face before running out of the room to grab my phone. I run back in and play my morning Spotify playlist.

Everybody talks (𝘕𝘦𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘴) Tongue tied (𝘎𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦) Sunkissed (𝘒𝘩𝘢𝘪 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴) Sunday best (𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘴) Ophelia 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘶𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘳𝘴) Out of my league (𝘍𝘪𝘵𝘻 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘴) Can I call you tonight (𝘋𝘢𝘺𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘸) Sweater weather (𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥)

I go back to doing my skin care and brush my teeth before hopping into the shower. I quickly wash my hair and body before drying myself. I left my hair wet while I ate breakfast.

For breakfast I had Cereal. Cinnamon toast crunch to be exact. I finished that quite quickly not gonna lie. I quickly ran back upstairs and dried my hair.

My hair was looking pretty today so there was no need straightening it. I checked the time. It was now 13:34PM. I walked over too my wardrobe opening the sliding mirror doors looking for an outfit to pick. I wore a white skirt with a white crop top that had a black fairy design on it. I topped off the look with a green zip up hoodie some rings and two necklaces. One chain and another butterfly one. I paired it with sage green ankle length converses.

I heard a familiar beep outside of the house and I knew straight away it was him. I opened the door with a noticeable smile on my face. He smirked for a quick second before he hid it.

the fucker.

He was wearing black sweatpants with a graphic white oversized tee. He pulled off any outfit even it was lazy like that. He looked me up and down before opening the car door. I gave him a small wave before stepping In the car. He's jogged over to his side before putting on his seatbelt and starting the car.

"Put on your seatbelt Sof I don't go slow."

ఌ ఌ ఌ

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

This was kinda a shorter chapter sorry about that

As always.
I LUVVV YOUUUU <3<3