Wilhemina Venable

A/N: Wassup Shawties ;) I'm definitely not proofreading this so please ignore the mistakes and the italics are thoughts other than that enjoy

TW⚠️: degrading, mommy kink, and spanking 👀

It was already lunchtime so I rushed to the cafeteria to get Ms. Venable her coffee while internally cursing myself out. I make it to her office, and I hear her yelling at some poor intern on the phone Damn that sucks better you than me though. I hesitantly knocked on the door and heard a booming voice I quickly open and shut the door "Do you know what time it is" before I can even respond she says "you're late, honestly what are you doing that's more important than your job." I sigh and say "yes Ms. Venable i got caught up with all the work you gave me" "WATCH YOUR MOUTH WHEN SPEAKING TO ME I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL" before she can say anything else I practically slam her coffee on her desk. "You have a lot of nerve to be yelling at me for being 4 minutes late for your stupid coffee," I say poking her shoulder backing her into a wall "I've worked my butt off trying to please you and I have treated you with only respect yet I don't get treated the same but that's going to change, it's time to teach you a lesson in manners" I back away from her and clear the stuff on her desk and patting the clean space "strip and bend over here... c'mon don't make me come over there"

Wilhemina hesitantly stripped and slowly bend over, I softly caressed her ass running my hands over her thighs "You are going to be spanked and I want to you say 'I am sorry for disrespecting you ok darling" all she could do was nod "I need you to use your words, sweetheart." She nodded and said yes.

Mina's POV

I have always known y/n was submissive but this is a whole new side of her that I never knew I'm not saying I hated it shit I loved it I'm already dripping wet suddenly a sharp sting was delivered and a loud moan left my throat "I told you to count honey or are you such a needy slut that you want me to use your cane"

N-no

No what darling

N-no mommy o-one, I can't believe I'm stuttering but it feels so good.

I felt the same pleasurable sting 9 more times and I could barely speak. "You're so wet baby I guess someone enjoyed their punishment since you've taken your punishment well I'll give you a reward," I felt her fingers run through my folds "Please mommy I need you."

Y/N POV

I plunged my fingers into her and slowly started pumping, she was already shaking seeing Venable like this is so hot I'm getting more and more turned on the more she moans and whimpers. "You're a needy little slut aren't you Venable" she didn't say anything all she could do was nod I pull her hair and lean into her ear pumping my fingers faster "What did I say use your words venny" "Yes mommy please let me cum" I definitely not going to let her cum that easily.   "Oh no I don't think you  deserve it, what do you think huh" I slowly start circling her clit and I can tell she's about to lose it "Yes please I'll do anything." I smile and tell her to get on her knees she does, I sit in front of her slowly opening my legs she's practically drooling " I want you to show how much you deserve to cum." Immediately moved my underwear aside and she started licking up my fold softly sucking my clit "H-holy j-just like that baby ahhhhh~" I could feel her smirking while sucking me I want to wipe that smug smile off her face.... later though "Does it feel good mommy" "Yes darling I need more-" I felt two fingers enter me and curl hitting my g-spot fast OOooohh~ yessss~ I'm so close baby you're doing so good" she went faster and my moans got louder I had to cover my mouth so we don't get caught "I'm cumming ahhhhh shhhiitt~"

After i rode out my orgasm and caught my breath i Immediately got on my knees and started kissing mina biting and sucking her neck. "Since you've proven to me that you can be a good girl I'll give you your reward okay sweetheart" "Yes yes please" "Fuck please just fuck me mommy" "As you wish baby." I lightly scratch down her sides kissing up her thighs pressing my tongue on her clit not moving.

Mina's POV

"Please I can't take it I need you now" I whined "ok ok I just love teasing you, you look so sexy" I'm practically shaking and all she can think of is teasing me I'm going to ruin her when this is all over not right now though I was pulled out of my thought by y/n sucking my clit and roughly pumping into me I couldn't control my moans every time is pumped into me it felt like pure ecstasy. I started uncontrollably shaking while a string of profanities flew out of my mouth "FUCK YESSSS~ I'm so close mommy" "Hold it" bitch said what  " I can't please I'm begging you mommy" I swear to god if this bitch doesn't make me cum she'll have hell to pay " Ok cum for me baby" just hearing y/n say those word threw me over the edge, my whole body was shaking, I had to cover my mouth cause I was screaming y/n's name. She helped me ride out my orgasm and started trailing soft kisses up to my lips. "Baby I'm sorry that I snapped at you will you forgive me" "Yes baby I forgive you but who said we were done here, I'll give you a proper punishment when we're at home and your luck lunch is over" "ok I love you, mommy" " I love you too baby"

Hey besties I'm so sorry I haven't posted since I've made this book but I have an attention span of a fly, also school is starting soon and I'll have no time to post again I'm so sorry for posting this so late. Other than that i hope you enjoyed this and give me any feedback <3 :)