Baji x reader

On a school day like any other, Y/N was sweeping the floors of long corridors that provide access to each classroom. Everything has been covered with a light orange tone since it was already evening.

Almost all of the students have already left and headed home, some still in their after-class clubs. As Y/N was finishing cleaning and putting all the tools in the janitor's room, a quiet, yet lovely, melody was heard coming from the music room.

Who could that be? Hold on, the girl with a smirk on her face makes a way to the door that's slightly open, a human figure can be seen.

There's a guy sitting at the large, shiny black instrument, clearly, playing the piano. A guy with beautiful long jet-black hair. The boy seemed so concentrated, yet somehow carefree. His fingers slid over the piano keys, creating a piece of mesmerizing music. The sun rays making their way through a window were giving a light glow to the pianist.

Looking more carefully, she finally understood who it was - Keisuke Baji.

"Didn't notice I had a stalker watching me," Keisuke says with his remarkable grin, not even bothered to look at Y/N.

"A stalker?! Who, me? Very funny," the girl rolls her eyes, walking up to him.

Hugging Baji from behind Y/N says: "Your piano skills amaze me. You are truly talented." All that was heard from reply was a faint chuckle.

He stops playing and continues the conversation: "Thank you, though that's not the only skill I have. I can do other things as well." For some reason that sentence made her heart skip a little beat. Y/N was determined to ask further.

"Is that so?" she raises one eyebrow, patiently waiting for his next move. Baji finally looks at Y/N, his grey eyes making eye contact with hers.

The helpless girl could never get enough of those eyes, those gorgeous, mysterious eyes. It's like getting hypnotized - all the things, that were happening around the two of them, stop for a minute, which allows her to sink into Baji's eyes even deeper.

The boy gets up and stands right in front of the girl. Fully taking advantage of the situation, he slides one hand around her waist and switches their positions, pinning her down against the piano. Slowly, he leans closer to Y/N.

"Yes and that's only the start, hun."

Baji licks her earlobe and continues to lick her neck as well. Sensual tension started to rise in the music room. Unfortunately, poor Y/N only realized it when everything was already beyond her control.

I need to do something before anyone catches us!

Hoping it would put some sense into his hormone-raging body, she proceeds to yell: "Hey, Baji, slow down! We are in school, remember?" The boy's answer wasn't something she expected.

"It's daddy for you, Y/N, not Baji," he grins, allowing her to catch a glance at his two sharp fangs. Not knowing how to react, Y/N bursts out laughing.

"HAHAH! DADDY!? Did you really just say that?" Was that a joke? Or did he actually mean it?

Keisuke Baji stared at the girl with an annoyed face. Oh no, he was being serious... I'm as good as dead, she thinks to herself.