book 2 fifty shades Darker

1) This is me, Ana. All of me...and I'm all yours. What do I have to do to make you realize that? To make you see that I want you any way I can get you. That I love you.

2) Don't leave me," he whispers.

"Oh, for crying out loud-no! I am not going to go!" I shout and it's cathartic. There, I've said it. I am not leaving.

"Really?" His eyes widen.

"What can I do to make you understand I will not run? What can I say?"

He gazes at me, revealing his fear and anguish again. He swallows. "There is one thing you can do."

"What?" I snap.

"Marry me," he whispers.

3). You wanted hearts and flowers," he murmurs.

I blink at him, not quite believing what I'm seeing.

"You have my heart." And he waves toward the room.

"And here are the flowers," I whisper, completing his sentence. "Christian, it's lovely.

4) You love me," I whisper.

His eyes widen further and his mouth opens. He takes a huge breath as if winded. He looks tortured-vulnerable.

"Yes," he whispers. "I do.

5). Are you on your own?"

"No. There are six people staring at me right now wondering who the hell i'm talking to."

shit..."Really?" I gasp, panicked.

"Yes. Really. My girlfriend," he announces away from the phone.

holy cow! "They probably all thought you were gay, you know.

6). No. No!" he says.

"I . . ." He looks wildly around the room. For inspiration? For divine intervention? I don't know.

"You can't go. Ana, I love you!"

"I love you, too, Christian, it's just-"

"No . . . no!" he says in desperation and puts both hands on his head. "Christian . . ."

"No," he breathes, his eyes wide with panic, and suddenly he drops to his knees in front of me, head bowed, long-fingered hands spread out on his thighs. He takes a deep breath and doesn't move.What?

"Christian, what are you doing?"

He continues to stare down, not looking at me.

"Christian! What are you doing?"

My voice is high-pitched. He doesn't move.

"Christian, look at me!" I command in panic. His head sweeps up without hesitation, and he regards me passively with his cool gray gaze-he's almost serene . . . expectant.
Holy Fuck . . . Christian. The submissive.

7). I don't know whether to worship at your feet or spank the living shit out of you.

8). I wasn't aware we were fighting. I thought we were communicating

9). I thought I'd broken you."

"Broken? Me? Oh no, Ana. Just the opposite."

He reaches out and takes my hand. "You're my lifeline'" he whispers.

10). I'm anything but fine. I feel like the sun has set and not risen for five days, Ana. I'm in perpetual night here".

11). So you're my boss now," I snap.