part 1 free as a fox in a cage

We start this part when naruto is four he had recently started to show underneath his mask of emotions and his lazy don't give a crap attitude came out. He usually sleeps and or eats if he can but his abusive parents don't usually allow this. Naruto has started to become more fox like he has a cunning mind and his usual lazy/lax attitude.

Naruto Is walking through the village getting glares from practically everyone (in this one the ramen guy hates naruto) he is going to his usual spot to train but it's stopped by a newly appointed chunin and several villagers at this point naruto doesn't even care about the village he just sits there and takes the beating until all the peoples heads fall of with a splash of blood falls on naruto as he gets up he notices the dark figures in front of him and decides to ask who they were the young black haired boy with a small tanto (small sword) who is later reviled as shuisui uchiha and the tall teenager with white hair and a mask who is later reviled as kakashi hatake.

(At this point naruto is completely immune to most type of poisons due to the villagers beatings all types of physical pain and all types of mental trauma.)

The two figures introduce themselves as kakashi and shuisui and they all start to talk

                Cliffhanger