05

MARIAHS POV

I was walking to the school, phone in my hand, staring at his phone number. I thought about calling him, but talking to him face to face made more sense.

I already had so much on my mind about One Direction, I just really didn't need this too. Fuck you Thomas.

I entered the school building and put my backpack in my locker, I just hope that I won't see Jackson too soon, I just wanted to not see him until after school finished.

My first class was... English. Damn, I hate English, but at least I didn't have it with Jackson, I only had Sarah in this class.

I entered the classroom and sat down at my desk which was behind Sarahs.

On my right sat a boy that I never really talked to, but I knew him because he is one of the exchange students.

On my left was girl named Olivia, we sometimes talked during class. We would help each other if we didn't understand the task or just talked about anything since neither of us liked this class.

The class soon started, "Alright class, get back to your seats and lets start todays lesson!" Our professor said loud enough for the entire class to hear as he entered the classroom.

And in response everyone groaned in annoyance and lazily got their books out of their backpacks and slammed them onto the table.

While the professor was talking about who knows what, I was still thinking about Jackson, more about how I feel about him.

It's cristal clear to me that I have crush on him, but I don't know how I feel about us. And I don't even know if he could feel the same.

"Parker, I would appreciate if you would stay with us." My professors voice straddled me from my thoughts.

"Sorry, please continue." I said shyly, he just nodded back.

"Please don't." Someone from the boys murmured, but it was loud enough for entire class to hear, which resulted few snickers from rest of the students.

"Clifford, would you like to share something with the rest of the class?" Professor asked in his annoying tone.

"No, sorry Mister D." The boy who was sitting on my right said confidently. I widened my eyes, did he think dick or da—

"That's detention for you, Michael." Professor said sternly.

Michael slumped back in his seat, not seeming bothered by detention. I'll have to go introduce myself after class, he looks cool.

I'm not even sure do I want this class to end as soon as possible or for it to last as long as possible. I hate this class and the professor, but I want to avoid seeing Jackson as much as I can. It would be too weird to see him now, I'm scared I'll overthink and make things awkward.

But due to my bad luck, class ended in less than 10 minutes, did I really zone out for that long?

I walked to my locker and took out my spare clothes for P.E..

As I was walking to the gym I saw Michael from my class talking to two other boys who seemed our age.

"Hey um, you're Michael?" I asked as I approached them, they looked nice so I wasn't really nervous.