Extra💛💛

"Jinnie." Jeongin whined as he nibbled on the others should teeth aching.

Currently he was teething, his sharp teeth growing longer. Usaully hybrids had it at a younger stage, but some where exceptant to that. "I know baby." He sighed gently petting the youngers ears as he tried to get work done.

"Hurts." He mumbled pulling away from Hyunjins shoulder and instead biting on the others biceps. Hyunjin let him already use to the younger behavior at this point.

Luckily for him it wasn't long until Jeongin fell asleep the boy leaning against him while Hyunjin finally got to finish his work. With a groan he leaned back, gently caressing Jeongins back. Checking the time he pursed his lips with it showed the late afternoon, same time he promised Jeongin they would go out and get him some things to teeth on.

"Baby fox." He said gently as he pressed a kiss to the boys neck. "Its time to wake up." Hyunjin mumbled.

"Don't wanna." Jeongin muttered sleepily clinging onto Hyunjin tighter as his ears flattened tail wrapping around his thighs. "Little fox, don't you want to go to the store?" Hyunjin asked earning a gasp from the younger who sprung up now wide awake. "Okay! I'll get dressed." He said quickly getting off the others lap and rushing out of Hyunjin's office. 

Chuckling the elder followed a smile on his face. By the time he got to the room Jeongin was already in his shirt and tugging on his overalls. "Slow down baby fox we have plenty of time." Hyunjin said as he walked over and helped the other. "Thank you." Jeongin chirped cutely earning a chuckle from the elder.

"Lets go get your shoes and collar." Hyunjin said grabbing his keys off the nightstand. Jeongin giggled rushing out of the room and to the door. Grabbing his collar he undid it waiting for Hyunjin to put it on for him.

"Alright let me see baby." Hyunjin said walking toward the younger boy who handed him the collar tail wagging furiously. Gently Hyunjin placed it around the boys neck, adjusting it so it wasn't to tight and was loose enough for Jeongin to be able to not mess with it or at least he hoped.

Slipping on his shoes Jeongin was out the door running to the car while Hyunjin wasn't far behind slipping on his boots before heading out and over to Jeongin as well. Unlocking the car Hyunjin smiled as he watched Jeongin get in the small fox impatient. "Come on come on." He said as Hyunjin opened the drivers side door and got in a laugh leaving him as he started the cars.

"Alright baby, alright." Hyunjin said as he put the car in drive. 

Reaching over Jeongin grabbed Hyunjin free hand nibbling on his wrist to soothe the horrible ache in his teeth. Luckily Hyunjin could drive with one hand.

Jeongin whined as he bit down harder, not enough to break skin but to keep his teeth from aching. Hyunjin winced a bit, but didn't say anything not wanting to make Jeongin feel bad knowing the other was hurting.

Chan had showed them a store for hybrids that they should be able to find some teething toys for Jeongin.

"Little fox where almost there." Hyunjin said as he pulled onto the road the store in sight Jeongin released his wrist, tail wagging in excitement. Hyunjin hadn't brought Jeongin with him when he had gone to the store mainly because he was worried of how other people reacted. The staff in the store where all nice but some of the people who came in had different views on how hybrids should be handled.

"Alright baby fox, stay near me when we go in okay?" Hyunjin said as he looked over at Jeongin who nodded a big smile on his face. Parking the car Hyunjin grabbed his phone and wallet before getting out of the car with Jeongin following closely behind. The small fox hybrid held his hand as they walked into the shop an exited yip leaving him.

"Come on Little fox." Hyunjin said as he gave a small tug to the younger hand, obediently Jeongin walked alongside the elder his other hand fiddling with the collar around his neck.

Hyunjin walked down the aisle looking at the signs for any mention of teething products.

"There Jinnie." Jeongin squeaked as he pointed to the colorful blue sign. "Okay let's go." Hyunjin said as he let the other lead him to the section. 

Jeongin looked at the array of teething items choosing a few of them while Hyunjin watched.

"Excuse me sir." A lady said as she looked at Hyunjin with a kind smile, though he didn't miss the quick look of disgust she shot at Jeongin when she glanced at the hybrid. "Could you leash your hybrid, I'm not comfortable with it running loose." She said earning a scoff from Hyunjin.

"I'm not leashing him he's not some animal." Hyunjin snapped at her. He watched as a shocked expression formed on her face before it turned into anger.

"You have no right talking to me like that." She yelled back making Jeongin jump a bit as he turned to see what was happening. "And you have no right talking about him like that." Hyunjin said glaring at her before turning around and wrapping an arm around Jeongins waist the small boy confused. "Jinnie?" He said softly as the other rushed him down the aisle. "Where leaving." Hyunjin said through gritted teeth.

Hyunjin was quick to pay, rushing Jeongin out of the store muttering curses under his breath while Jeongin, watched quietly, scared that he might have done something to male his Jinnie mad.

As the elder slammed the car door shut Jeongin jumped, ears flattening in distress. 

"Hyung." He said softly his voice shaky. Hyunjin snapped his head over glaring at the small boy. Upon seeing Jeongins teary eyes his look softened into a concerned one.

"Baby fox." He said gently earning a sniffle and whine from the fox hybrid. "Did I make you mad?" Jeongin asked as he fiddled with his sleeves. "No of course not baby, you did nothing wrong. Okay?" Hyunjin said assuring look as he gave a small nod to Jeongin who slowly nodded wiping away his tears.

"Hey don't cry Little one." Hyunjin murmered sweetly as he reached over and cupped the boys face, brushing the tears from his cheeks.

"Your okay, we can go home and cuddle okay?" He said softly earning a small nod from Jeongin who sniffled as he put on his seat belt.

//

Arriving back home Hyunjin kept his word and was snuggled up on the couch with Jeongin who was gnawing on his toy as they watched Crash Landing Into You. 

"Love you." Jeongin murmered as he lightly purred as he rolled over and pecked Hyunjin on the cheek. "I love you two my little fox." Hyunjin chuckled as he pulled Jeongin into a hug. "Icecream?" He asked sitting up tail wagging as he looked at Hyunjin with pleading eyes.

"Okay baby." He chuckled ruffling the boys hair as he sat up. Jeongin quickly rushed into the kitchen Hyunjin following not far behind a big smile on his face.  

The small boy fished the mint chocolate icecream tub from the freezer, setting it down on the counter as he watched Hyunjin grab the scoop and a bowl.

"Jinnie, Jinnie hurry." Jeongin said as he slipped himself under Hyunjin's arm watching as he scooped the icecream. "Okay Little fox, okay." He chuckled as the other made tiny chirps in content. Finishing scooping the icecream he handed the spoon and bowl to Jeongin who sat down at the table immediately eating the sweet treat.

"I love you so much." Hyunjin muttered as he leaned against the counter, a big smile on his face.

"What would I do without you Little Fox."

/This was cute to write.

By the way I've started school, so updates might be slower than usual. I'm also trying to get out Angel as soon as possible.

Love you guys, have a good day or night.  💛💛💛

By the way if I'm not replying to comments, it's because some times I just feel a little down but I do read them and they make me smile. :))