4.

The friend group had been in shambles, at least in Sloane's eyes, since the Jobie breakup. Her reading made perfect sense but she wasn't very happy about it. She also wasn't happy it was an odd year, so her mom would be going to parent teacher conference night. Her mom was harsh about almost anything she did. The only thing that kept her mind off of it was her favorite thing besides winning, her friends.

"Your friends left you alone?" A boy walked up to Sloane at the bar.

"Mhm, you should too." She grinned, pushing him away.

"Ew, who was that." Audrey asked as Sloane walked over to a table her and Julien were at.

"Don't know, don't care." She shrugged.

"So, how goes operation: Phantom Limb?" Audrey changed the topic.

"All anyone seems to care about is 'where's Obie?' I just didn't realize how invested my followers were in us as a unit. I kinda thought they were only there for me." It was clear the whole thing was weighing on Julien.

"Maybe that was part of his problem with you." Audrey replied, causing both girls to raise their eyebrows.

"What's got you in such a snappy mood?" Sloane questioned.

"I'm sorry, I'm on edge. Aki has poisoned me with logic and reason." Audrey explained.

"That is why him and Obie are so close. They can never form an opinion based on just their emotions." Sloane sighed, mixing her drink.

"I wish that wasn't so true." Audrey groaned.

"What's up, babe?" Julien asked.

"It's about Kiki. We don't have to talk about it." She shook her head.

"Just cause I don't have a mom, doesn't mean I don't wanna talk about problems with yours. And I actually like living through fights I never got to have, like that one time Sloane's mom saw her and Max in  the background of her friends bachelorette party that was in a stri-" Julien rambled.

"Alright, that's enough! What about Kiki?" Sloane widened her eyes at Julien who just laughed before both turned to Audrey.

"Anyways, she didn't show to school tonight, and she probably won't show up to the fundraiser tomorrow. She just cannot seem to show up. I don't why I still let it get to me, ya know?" Audrey's grin slowly turned into a state of obvious distraught.

"Because you know you are worth showing up for and you want your mom to know that, too." Julien grimaced.

"Yeah Audj, she's your mom, you shouldn't have to beg her to be there for you." Sloane held Audrey's shoulder.

"Thanks. We should go see what they're up to." Audrey nodded towards their friends earning a sigh from Julien.

"They're just on Zoya's case." Julien said walking to the couches. "I know it was stupid of me to think that we'd be instant family, but Zoya's not a bad person. She hasn't done anything wrong."

"Nothing wrong? Your iconic relationship is on ice and she's taking that axe to it." Luna stated, Sloane pointing at her for bringing up the for mentioned axe.