ITS. CALLED. KIDNAPPING.!

So I'm pretty sure if I did own these people I would do this in the show so its obvious I dont own any of the characters capiche👍 okay then.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
         Central City: S.T.A.R. Labs

Barry and the rest of team flash are trying to come up with a way to defeat a new meta-Human when  someone walks in.

"Hi hope I'm in not interrupting, you know what don't answer that i don't care actually. Anywho" they look at all of them "we can do this the easy way or the hard way, you pick?" They smile like the Cheshire cat.

"Who are you" barry asks.

They look straight at him "I'm Jane" jane say in a duh tone." Hurry up i dont have all day."

"What do you want" Caitlin asks.

"I want to show you some things, reveal some secrets" jane look at barry. He pales.

"You cant just come in here and expect us to come with you" iris says.

"I excepted you to say this, so it's the hard way that's okay, it isn't really that hard." They look all of them in the eyes(they look like Music Meister)
They pass out.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
              National City: DEO

"A new alien is coming in" J'onn warns.

They walk in with cuffs on, team supergirl turn to look at them. "Good your all here" they brake the cuffs. "Now let's go" they look at all of them and they pass out.

"Easy peasy, should have done this the first time instead of ask"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
           Starling City: Arrow cave?

The elevator opens and someone walks out  "I'm jane blah blah blah" jane look around and see Oliver, Felicity, and Diggle. "Good your all here"

"Wh..." Felicity starts but she passes out like the other two.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Lima, OH: New Directions & Warblers Reunion

Jane sang a high note and got everyone's attention they all stare directly into there eyes and pass out.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Mysterious place that looks like a theater

Everyone starts waking up one by one. "Hi everyone" they turn to look at a girl with short curly hair in a stylish suit.(Jane, duh)

"Jane" Blaine says walking up to her.

"Hey, big brother long time no see"

"What are you doing here" he asks

"Revealing secrets, obvs. You get to bring people together, and i get to reveal there secrets okay"

"Fine"

"Now go sit down let me do my thing you got to do yours." He goes and sits down.

"I didnt know Blaine had a sister" Kurt says.

"You dont know a lot of things sweetheart, that's were I come in." Jane says back.

"Oh..kay"

"Now take your seats and let the secrets be revealed"

Everyone starts walking when two people who were trying to hide become noticed.

"Twink!" Santana yells angrily

"Satan! How lovely to see you" Barry replies

"Shove no fights even though that would be awesome we dont need a slushie 2.0"

"You went there" Barry narrowed his eyes.

"Yes I did, now sit"

The video starts to play

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

How was that, horrible, fine, blah?

How do you think people will react to barry being a bully or kara being an alien?

Or maybe them being superheros?

Also list of people that are there just so you know

Glee-
Kurt
Santana
Brittney
Artie
Blaine
Mike
Kitty
Jake
Mr.Shue
Ryder
Sam
Tina
Rachel
Unique
And anyone else I forgot that has relevance

Supergirl-
Kara/Marley
Winn
J'onn
Alex
Clark
James
Cat Grant 😂
Mon-el ( is that how you spell it)

Flash-
Barry/Sebastain
Joe
Iris
Wally
Caitlin/Frost
Cisco
Ralph

Arrow-
Oliver
Felicity
Diggle

Also ships-
OliverxBarry (Idk the ship name and I'm to lazy to search)

Brittana (SantanaxBrittany)

KurtxBlaine (I feel like I should know this ship name)

Mon-ElxKara (they were perfect together)