I

Dyveena

"Stop ! Please ! Somebody Help .!" My five year old self yelled.

"Scream again and I'll punch you in your throat little girl . You're mom isn't here to help"

Just then the doorbell rang and he leaped to get it .

"Who is it ?" My stepdad, Chris, spat.

"Man Nigga. It's Ronnie open up the door." He opened the door and in walked one of Chris' friends.

"Awww look it's little Veena." He cooed.

Even though I was five, I knew what was going on. I was disgusted.

Chris smirked at Ronnie.

"You want a turn ?"

Ronnie smirked and dragged me to the back room .

___________________

I woke up in a dark alley, sweat beads dripping from my forehead. I have that same nightmare every night .When I was 3 my dad walked out on my mom and I. Being that my mother had no job she had to find a source of income. She married Chris so the bills would get paid, but she knew nothing about him. She didn't know that every night when she went out he would rape me from the time I was 5 to the time I was 16 .

Now I'm 17 and living in the streets of Harlem, New York.

Being homeless ain't no joke. I've been robbed of all that I had . The only things I have left is a phone that only works on wifi and a couple dollars to eat .

I got up out of the alley and walked to a dollar store to get a drink and some chips. I walked to the cashier and paid him two dollars and walked out .

On the way out I bumped into a hard figure . "Sorry." I said without looking and continued to walk .

______

Taylor

"Damn" I said as I bumped into a petite figure

"Sorry" She whispered but continued to walk away .

"Wait Mama" I grabbed her wrist and turned her towards me.

She was beyond beautiful . She stood at about 5'3 and had an hour glass figure .

"Don't be scared . I ain't gon' hurt ya' baybeh" I told her as the shocked expression on her face slowly faded into a shy look.

"Are ya' okay? Ya seem a luhh' Shook?" I asked her trying to get her to speak . She stared at me for minute before speaking.

"Im fine." She whispered while looking down .

"Are ya' sure? Are ya' lost mama ?" I asked her .

Her face was unsure.

She nodded "Im not lost. "

Her eyes sparkled in the moonlight. Although she was absolutely gorgeous, she had a bit of dirt on her clothes .

"Ma. You got a place to stay ?"

I asked her .

She looked at me with wide eyes before looking back down at her feet and shaking her head .

I don't usually do this but the kindness of my heart forced me .

"C'mon . Ya can come home wit' me." I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards my car.

"No Im fine . I've been doing this for a year I'll be good." She refused while snatching her hand back.

"C'mon mama. Ya ain't gotta' stay fa' dat long. Just let me clean ya up and feed ya. Ya got some bruises and theres dirt on ya clothes . Lemme' help ya?" I asked not wanting to leave her out here.