|thirteen|

I swear I had at least a few more. I can't not have any more. There has to be at least one. I tear my bag apart searching for a single pad. I just need one. There aren't any. I sigh and grip onto the edge of the sink tightly. I have to go to the store. I don't have a choice. I can fold up toilet paper and use that until I get some, but that won't work very long.

I have to tell him. I can't just disappear on him. I'm honestly shocked he hasn't come looking for me already. I give in and go the toilet paper route. I'll have to move fast. The last thing I want is to bleed through on his clothes. I don't think I'd ever be able to face him again if I did.

I collect my dirty clothes and my bag and slip out of the bathroom. I swallow hard as my eyes fall on JiSung. He waited in the living room for me. He glances up from his phone. When he sees it's me he locks his phone and gets to his feet.

"Ready for bed?" He asks brightly as he leads the way back to the room.

"JiSung—" I mumble as I hang my head shyly.

"Yeah?" He glances over his shoulder at me and his face falls as he notices how uneasy I am.

"I need to go to the store." I explain quietly as I do everything I can to avoid looking up at him.

"What do you need? We have food and ever—ah—it's not something we'd have—is it?" JiSung suddenly catches onto why I'm so hesitant. I shake my head and he smiles.

"Then let's go. I'll walk with you." JiSung takes my dirty clothes from me and sets them in the room. He comes back out and holds his hand out for mine. I awkwardly take it and leads me toward the door.

"Where are you going?" ChangBin yawns as he slips out of his bedroom and makes his way toward the kitchen.

"The store—we'll be back. It shouldn't be long." JiSung chirps as he keeps the mission under wraps. It's not something they necessarily need to know and he knows that.

"For what?" ChangBin suddenly grows suspicious as he grabs a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Nothing special." JiSung attempts to usher me toward the door, but ChangBin hurries to step in front of us.

"We have everything you could ever need here. Are you trying to escape to go on a little date or something?" ChangBin teases as he pokes at JiSung's cheek.

"No—I just need something from the store and I didn't want to leave her in the room by herself." JiSung is quick to step up and take responsibility for our late night trip to the store.

"Pads—I need pads." I cave in and tell him. He's not going to let us go until he has a reason to. If he knows the truth he'll move.

"Oh—I didn't mean—" ChangBin lowers his head ashamed for being such a pain.

"It's fine. We should go." I mumble as I place my hand on my side.

"I can go get it myself. You don't have to go." JiSung offers to take the trip all alone.

No matter how much I want to accept his offer I can't. If he gets caught buying them there will be so many unnecessary articles. He wouldn't know what to look for either.

"Let's go—I'm fine." I insist as I tug him toward the door.

JiSung and I finally manage to escape the dorm, but not without another obstacle. Chan steps out of the elevator and his eyes fall on his us. He eyes us suspiciously and makes his way toward us.

"Where are you going?" Chan asks as he looks at each one of us then down at our intertwined hands.

"The store." JiSung rubs at his arm awkwardly as he lowers his head to avoid Chan's gaze.