Chapter 18 Tyler Jacobs

Riley's POV
**********
So a lot has been going on with my family. We adopted Sofia and a lot went down with it I didn't realize her life was that bad it's terrible.

Right now James and I are at school just finishing english. We walk out of the class and when I turn the corner I bump into someone and James catches me before I fell.

"I'm so sorry." I say and look up to see who I hit. It was a guy... a very cute one at that.

"No I'm sorry it was my fault... wait aren't you Riley Payne?"

"Yes I am. Nice to meet you what's your name." I asked the beauty with brown eyes.

"My name is Tyler, tyler Jacobs."

"Riley we have to keep going your class starts soon." James instructed me.

"Okay James give me thirty seconds. I'm sorry I have to get to class Tyler maybe we will bump into each other again."

"Wait Riley. Will you come with me out to lunch? We could me right here?"

"I'd love to I'll meet U here." I say as James starts to drag me to class. "See you then Tyler." I say before we round the corner.

--

It's came around to lunch time and I was waiting at the corner like Tyler said to and he wasn't there I waited 10 min and he finally showed up.

"I'm sorry Ri the teacher held me up."

"That's okay" I say. "I just got here anyways." Not true but I really don't mind.

"So where would you like to go?" He asked.

"I don't really no any places around here to eat." I tell him. "So it's probably best if you choose."

"Okay. How about this really nice coffee house down the road I know the owner and its amazing food."

"Okay."

We walked out of the school and off the property and he asked if he could have a smoke. I old him I didn't mind because uncle Zayn smokes. We arrived at a small cafe called 'Aroma Mocha.' We walked in the doors and it smelt amazing. He took us up to the counter and we saw a young women in maybe her 30's come out.

"Tyler my one and only beautiful baby boy how are you today."

"I'm fine mom but can you please not call me that it's embarrassing."

"Okay fine Hunny."

"Mom this is Riley Payne."

"Hi Mam it's a pleasure to meet you." I say putting on my smile that I use for interviews.

"Oh dear just call me Kelly. it's nice to meet you. I haven't seen you around here are you new?"

"Yeah mom Riley is a new student at our school her Mom is Ariana Payne and Her dad is Liam Payne from One Direction so they are always on your but they are takin a break because her Mom is pregnant."

"Oh wow you must be a very busy girl Riley."

"Yeah we are a pretty busy family."

We ordered food and Tyler's mom brought us it and we just talked about life Tyler told me they might now own the cafe much longer cause his mom doesn't have enough money to keep it going. When we were done we were giving his mom the the dishes and I was about to pay but she said no. I still left money on the counter tho. We went back to school and went to our classes. Throughout class Tyler was texting me and being an idiot and he asked if we could hang out after school and I text dad to ask if it was okay and if James could just go home or stay int he car. He agreed to him staying in the car and I was happy with that. Tyler took me to his friends house where they had a whole music set up in their garage and told me they were a band named 'Three Days Grace'. Tyler was the lead singer and I have to admit they are amazing. They had practice and were letting me watch they preformed 1 of their songs that Tyler wrote.

(Try Honestly Billy Talent)

"Well I tripped, I fell down naked
Well I scratched my knees, they bled
Sew up my eyes, need no more
In our game there is no score

Forgive me father, why should you bother?
Try honesty, Try honesty
Hop in your dumptruck, reverse for good luck
Ride over me, Ride over me
Take on the whole world, fight with the young girls
Die tragedy, Die tragedy
Call me a cheapskate, come on for pete's sake
Cry Agony, Cry agony

I'm insane, it's your fault, so sly
Your well of lies ran dry
And I cut the cord, free fall
From so high we seem so small'

Forgive me father, why should you bother?
Try honesty, Try honesty
Hop in your dumptruck, reverse for good luck
Ride over me, Ride over me
Take on the whole world, fight with the young girls
Die tragedy, Die tragedy
Call me a cheapskate, come on for pete's sake
Cry Agony, Cry Agony

I talk to you

I'm insane, it's your fault
Try
I'm insane, it's your fault
Cry
I'm insane, it's your fault
Cry

Forgive me father, why should you bother now?

Forgive me father, why should you bother?
Try honesty, Try honesty
Hop in your dumptruck, reverse for good luck
Ride over me, Ride over me
Take on the whole world, fight with the young girls
Die tragedy, Die Tragedy
Call me a cheapskate, come on for pete's sake
Cry Agony, Cry Agony

Try honesty, Try Honesty
Cry Agony, Cry Agony"

1 word 3 letters

WOW

[okay hi Gus im sorry I haven't written in for like ever I've been so busy with school but 2 weeks and it's done for me so I can't wait hope You have all been amazing. So the thing with Three Days Grace. They are not famous in this book they are a high school band and im only using the name hope U enjoyed the long chapter