im so sorry

"Sweetheart. Could you hand me that?" Mr. Reagan whispered.

It had been a few weeks or so since the start of the planned scandal had occured.

Ever since then, me and the president had gotten much more comfortable with one another.

So much so that so thought that I was starting to develop feelings for him.

God would that be an issue.

I reached forward, grabbing something from the shelf nearest me. His arms wound underneath mine, wrapping around my waist.

A gentle kiss was placed below my ear. "Thank you, dear." He whispered and pulled himself away, taking the item with him.

I nodded and offered a small smile. "Of course." I ignored how sad I got when he left.

He couldn't just lay with me for a minute. He was a married man. He was my boss. He was the fucking president for crying out loud.

He stood near his seat, jotting something down before he placed the item in a small box.

"Hey kitty?" He called as he lifted up a piece of paper. "Could you place this the same place you got it from?"

I nodded and walked toward him, extending my hand to reach it. When I went to grab it, however, he lifted his foot, causing me to fall into his embrace.

"Hey!" I called out. He laughed slightly and planted a gentle kiss on my head.

"You know that is very rude."

"Oh yeah?" He chuckled, trailing more gentle kisses downward.

"Yes. That is highly disrespectful. In fact..." His lips caught just below my neck. His kisses became sloppier and more rough. I felt my heart beat quicker in my chest as he began leaving many more of those kisses.

I lifted my neck slightly to give him better access.

Mr. Reagan arched a brow, pausing for a slight moment.

I felt his hands grip my hips firmly. He lifted his knee slightly and lifted me up, setting me onto the edge of his desk.

"Sir...." I started but fell short when his hot breathe returned to my skin.

Open mouthed kisses were drawn across my neck onto my skin in direct contact. "Sir there is nobody around. You can drop the act-"

And then his mouth ran over the sensitive spot on my neck. A sudden gasp left my lips.

And that was when he knew he had hit it.

His lips trailed over that region over and over, receiving a bodily response every time he did. "S-sir." I whispered.

He paused. "What is it?" He asked.

"There isn't any-"

"It's not an act anymore, honey." He said simply.

The words were simple, yet made my stomach erupt with butterflies.

My hands hesitantly wound around the back of his neck as he pressed gentle bites onto my skin.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He grabbed my hands with his right one, pulling them away from his body and pinning them to his desk.

That's when his lips began traveling down.

"Mr. R-rea-"

"That's sir to you." He said as his lips traveled down between my breasts. I swallowed hard, my breathe shallow.