won

okau one day ash walked to the nearest by gas station... it was super cold and quiet but it was for a good reason why he was wlaking to the gas staion to late and so cold.ly.... his seeocn boufrirnd calvin was there.!!!! okau so hes running now bevwusse he got cat called . ... omg OMG HE GOT GRABBED HELP HELP AAAAAAAA "LEAVE ME ALONE KYAAAAAAAA あなたをファック !!!!!" but it was a really nice guy actialy "oh hi really nuce guy, whyte up" "nothing... you want some.... cock .... I MEAN COKE COUGH COUGH WEBEEZE WLCUGH COUGH *plays a guitar solor*" "OMG YSAAAASSS lets have it!!" the really nuce guy handed ash a ghiant bag of cocakin "OMG *vioelnt moaning* tjank you sooooo mcuhhhh i owe you!!@ "thay costs money, boy...." "u..... AAHHHH IM BEING HURT AND HARRASEED POLICE PLEASE IM A *turns white* IM AN INNOCNENT WHITE GIRL PLEASE HELP SCARY DRUGGIE" ash heard the pockie cars and starts to run but also turns back to normal (POC) okay so hes rhnning and the really nice giy getsv arrested he makes it to calvins work. "ash i tomd you NOT to come to mt job... im coming home soon shifts almost over." "are you ..... avoiding your birthday pryu...." "my honey ... i would never" "my demosn are telling me otherwise" "okay well youre mentally deranged."
ash sat on thr cold gas saarion floor.... "no... okay come home now i got coke" "HUH."
to be cocktinued......