TOOOO

ilau tol....:!:!; SORRY SEJSUS okay so
....
calvina dn ash make it home safely they open tthe door to see kimi on the floor susposeuly blacked out and hani is missing. "erm." cslvin says.
"EEHEHHY?:?3?3 自殺する STUPUD BITCH 黙れ WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SAY EH AT A TIME LIIE THIS YOUR BIRBTSUA IS RUIJED BEVAUSE GAY BOY GINGERSNAPS OVER HERE IS DRUNK. AND and.... and .... oh God.... Ohtbgogdk WHATAAAAAA" "stopp yellingZl." "KILL YOURSELF!!!" ahs ran away in tears into the shared room they all have since thye cant afford a bigger apartment and also whateber extra money they "save" is soent recklessly by ash so they all have to share the room LSOWLAOALAO!3&/&2"
"HNAI COME BAAAACKKKK MY ... my ... habiti..... ple:$/&:&37:83$2$ *\€] HELWPWM" "n....nya...." ash gasped haaring soemtjint from under the sheets.
"HANI ..?:?:l" quockly ,, he pulled out thr small cat. well. .... OKAY SO HANI SHIFTED REALTIES AGAIAN. And turned into a cat "NO FUCJING WAY IM NOT HAVING SEX WITH A CAT." ash groaned in analoyance. "hey whats wrong kimi is being institutionaleoedz" calvin said with the usual flat affect . "WHAT?43?3?2 FFFFFDFFFFF FUCKING FSGGOT YOUR BIRTHDAY IS RUINED GOD DAMN ITB!!!!!!" "hey, ........" he taled ashed shoulder "csn i have that bag of drusg pleeeseeee"
he looked angru (ash did) and punched calvin in the arm "EAT SHIT I HYW YOU." "ok"
ash grabbed the small hani and then lefkt the house and onto his cool yellow motercycle .... "lest go ... we dont need this today. its my I MENA ACCALVINS BIRTHDAY...." "meow....." "same..." OKAY SO THEY MAKE IT TO A. COOL FOUNTAIN.
"o-/.... INTMGODOE4?;?3! AAAAAAAAAAAAA" "hi" hani is now human again but butt booty ass naled. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAA PUT CLITHES ON OH OGD WE WILL GET ARRSSTED " "....." "..." ".../j"
thry make our and have sex on the fountain and then go back home.
"where wrre you." cslvin said angrily. "with hani. getting....... uhhhhhh food." ash repleid bakc but angreirr
"meow."
"GIRL WHAT THE FUCK."
so benecoties .... TO BE CONDTIENHES*