Mind Blast

❝No... no, no NO ! Leave me alone ! no I DON'T WANT TO DIE !❞

[Y/n woke up in the middle of the night due to a panic attack caused by a nightmare, he woke up crying agitatedly and was slowly getting more and more desperate].

- what's happening to me? w-where am i ? [Y/n got up quickly from the bed and became dizzy, while trying not to vomit he looked around the room, which seemed huge to his desperate eyes].

- i want to get out of here, i need to get out of here... i can't i can't i can't  i CAN'T LET THEM KILL ME!!!! [Y/n walked out the door of the huge room into the hallway which looked infinitely long which made Y/n become even more desperate].

- WHAT AM I DOING HERE? WHERE AM I? SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME! W-WHAT IS HAPPENING I-I'M- [while Y/n was running through the infinite corridor he found a door, when he opened it he could see a mirror and looked carefully in it, he was shirtless and blood was coming out of his thigh again, Y/n when he saw this he started to cry disconsolately, almost like a little child].

- w-what happened to me? i-i...[Y/n touched his wound and then touched his face, he felt empty and emotionless and kept wondering...]

- who am I really ? somebody help... please help... [Y/n touched the mirror which got stained with blood, when he saw himself in it he saw many figures due to the panic and the blurriness of his mind, also when he saw himself he could not help but feel so repulsive that he wanted to vomit, the surprise of seeing so many things in the second made him fall to the ground crying inconsolably and hugging his legs looking for comfort].

- P-Please... please... someone save me..... Mitsuya... help... [Y/n hid his head on his knees and closed his eyes]

[the night passed, Y/n eventually fell asleep in the bathroom but the first ray of light that came through the window woke him up]

- ugh... what happened... w-what time is it ? [Y/n looked around and everything was in chaos beside him, there were also a lot of blood stains everywhere]

- i should get up... [Y/n tried to get up but he felt a great pain in his leg so he let out a groan of pain]

- agh ! what ? [Y/n looked at the wound on his leg with curiosity] - oh... what a fool I am, how did I get such a big wound ? [Y/n opened a drawer and managed to find some bandages with some alcohol so he started to clean the wound but the contact with the alcohol burned him a lot so he decided to bandage his wound and then he turned to look at the mirror, in which there was a stain of a bloody hand].

- this... did I do it ? [Y/n had a small flashback of him looking at himself in the mirror, but every time he remembered something from his past his head would fog up and he would get an extreme headache].

- ugh, what a headache... [Y/n came out of the bathroom slightly dizzy and walked in the direction of his room] - what a mess.... *looks around* oh right, I have to go to school....

[Y/n looked at the time and realized he was late for school] - shit... i wasn't hungry anyway [Y/n took a quick shower and tried to clean up a bit of the mess he left in the bathroom then got dressed to go to school as fast as he could but he was walking slower than usual and limping because of the wound on his thigh, so he tried to take a shortcut to where he and Pehyan ate Dorayakis before school]

- Pehyan... [Y/n watched as a figure in the distance came running in his direction, which looked like Pehyan].

- Peh... Yan ? [as the figure came closer and closer it looked more and more like Pehyan].

- PEH-YAN !? [Pehyan stopped, looked at Y/n and took him into his arms]

- NO TIME ASSHOLE WE'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL ! [Y/n didn't understand anything that was happening but felt calmed down by Peh's quick trip to school].