4

And well after that Vlive, as you would expect, Stays were making edits of it. They even started making Minsung inside jokes. Some Stays shipped them as friends, and some shipped them as actual lovers.

***

Stray Kids were on their way to the Philippines, Minho asked Jisung if they could sit next to each other in the plane. Of course Jisung said yes, so when they all got on the plane, Minho and Jisung sat down and Minho pulled out his phone and started watching the kdramas he downloaded on Changbin's Netflix account. He pulled out his Airpods from his bag and put them in his ears.

Jisung on the other hand, was bored. So he looked for his phone in his bag, but he couldn't find it so he got a bit worried. But then he remembered it was actually in his pocket. 'how stupid of you, Han Jisung' he thought to himself. But when he tried to turn his phone on, it turned out to be completely drained. So he gave himself a face palm. But Minho noticed, so he took out the Airpod from his right ear and asked "What's wrong?" "My phone doesn't have battery" Jisung replied with an annoyed face. So Minho suddenly put the Airpod from his hand into Jisung's ears, he then adjusted his position and asked Jisung to hold his phone for a bit, Jisung obeyed. Then Minho pulled out a charger and a power bank from his bag. He got Jisung's phone and charged it. "You life saver" Jisung smiled at Minho. Minho asked for his phone back from Jisung "Do you wanna watch with me while waiting for it to charge?" Minho asked. "Sure." Jisung replied. So they both started watching, but after about 15 minutes, they ended up falling asleep, with each other's heads pillowed on each other.

'click'. You could hear the clicking sound from the phone of the person at their back. Felix let out a laugh with his deep voice as he looks at the photo he took of Minho and Jisung. But Minho suddenly moved and raised his head looking at their back. Felix quickly started fake-sleeping. So Minho just ignored him and went back to sleep.

Felix raised his head again and turned on his phone. Hyunjin who was beside him, had just woke up, and was curious why Felix kept smiling at his phone, so he tried to peak at Felix's phone and saw the picture of Minho and Jisung sleeping. Hyunjin smirked at the photo and said "post that on Instagram later" which made Felix almost drop his phone. "HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN AWAKE" Felix said, surprised. Hyunjin laughed at Felix and said "Woah chill, i just woke up". Felix playfully rolled his eyes and showed Hyunjin a clearer view of the photo he took. "Hey, don't you think Minsung hyungs are acting a bit sus these days?" Felix said, using their ship name. "Nah it's for the fans, remember?" Hyunjin answered. "No but like- even off camera they're like this." Felix answered back.

🍀❣️