Prologue

When he gradually rose into consciousness everything was numb, he couldn't feel or perceive anything. Time felt fleeting as he floated into the void of desolation. His body twitched and he scrunched his brows in confusion. By the time he could form some sort of coherence he gritted his teeth when he was crushed with an agonizing sensation.

Pain.

Every inch of his body hurts. He can feel the dull yet loud thud of his rapid heartbeat throbbing on his ribcage, a searing hot flow traveling his veins and under his skin. His insides scorching and bursting through his flesh and innards while his mind is being torn into fractions until there's nothing left.

A seizure of different kinds of pain exploding in his body, clashing and colliding with each other. A sizzling spark razed his core at then at the next moment a biting chill made his blood freeze.

It was too much. He tried to recollect himself but the pain is making his thoughts scatter and muddled.

The last memory he could remember was... he was in one of the TAPOPS stations.

There.. they were all called together for an emergency meeting by commander Koko Chi and admiral Tarung. Him, Gopal, Fang, Ying, and... Mimi? He's not sure, he's still reeling from the pain.

They were being warned about something, something dangerous. Then..and then...

 Something was pulling him, pulling, and pulling, sucking him in with an intense force that it's crushing his body. It's getting harder to breathe, he gasps as he desperately tried to suck air into his burning lungs.

Loud, it was too loud. The alarms blaring, white noise ringing, and screams echoing harshly-

    "BOBOIBOY!!!"

Then nothing. He can't remember anything that happened next, just an empty blank slate, like a damaged film.

Where is he? He vacantly thought. Using every bit of energy he has left, he slowly opened his eyes and shut them again immediately. Bright. Despite the starless night sky, it was so bright. He tried to move his numb limbs, even just a twitch.

Bad move.

As soon as he moves his muscle a sudden excruciating burn stabbed through his gut then he blacked out.

※ A/N ※

Sup homecakes~ Did you guys liked the chapter?

If so, great! This fic might be quite an impulsive decision at the spur of my boredom but I will still try my best and put effort into it... well, 'try' is the keyword.

This chapter is short but don't worry homies since the oncoming chapters are quite long.

The cover art and the others in the later chapters are drawn by me, unless I say so.

That is all :]