Ch.1: Back on Earth... I think

A/N

Hi :]

Chapter 1

"Uggh.." Boboiboy woke up again with a groan. His head throbbed and he can feel sweat dripping all over. At least the intense pain he felt earlier is somewhat subsided now. It still felt like he got hit by a truck (he should know since he did get hit by one before) multiple times.

It was one of the worst pain he felt in his life. It was even worse than -dare he say it- eating Yaya's cookies, he didn't even think that was possible.

He hesitantly opened his eyes and was relieved he didn't get overwhelmed this time. However, the feeling of relief was short-lived when he noticed he was lying alone on a grassy hill, short blades of grass tickling underneath him, a chilling breeze making them dance and sway as dusk overtakes the sky. At the corner of his eye, he could recognize there are multiple buildings and skyscrapers from a distance as the familiar heavy gravity tied him completely on the ground.

Is he... is he back on earth?

"What..." He winced at his raw throat. He cautiously sat up and cringed at how sore and cramped muscles are. Seriously, what happened?

He checked his body then his brows furrowed. Other than the dirt and ashes on his clothes and skin, he has no other visible injuries. So where the heck did that pain earlier came from? Internal damage maybe? He hopes not.

He tried to recall again what happened but... nothing. His memories were too blurred and obscured, he could only remember the crushing weight, the lack of oxygen, his friends yelling... ah his friends! Are they okay?!

He pulled up his watch to contact them, but his heart dropped when he was greeted by a cracked blank screen, "EH?!" He cried out in alarm, completely forgetting the pain in his throat, and tried to activate it. His breath hitched when nothing happened, not even a glitch, static, anything.

In a fit of panic, he tried to use his powers, ["Boboiboy Earth!"]

...no reaction.

["Boboiboy Lightning!"] He tried again.

Nothing.

["Boboiboy Leaf!"] And again.

Silence.

He tried to change again and again until he circled every element two times before he kneeled on the ground, breathing hard.

"Oh no..." Now he was really panicking. Blood pounding in his head, his breathing quickens, and his body started to shake.

He just got his elements back! He can't lose them again!! He- "I can't let that happen!!" A sharp hot pulse suddenly thumped through his body before the grass underneath his palms scorched on fire, "...eh?" He dumbly said until he realized he was burning extremely flammable grass. He instantly stomped it before he set the field on fire and that was where he noticed his changes.

His once orange vest colored crimson, his blue pants turned into black shorts. His iconic orange cap is now red, facing forward and tilted upwards, the lighting insignia being replaced by a fire one.

=That's right it's the ever aggressive and fierce element, Fire!=

"WHAT?!"

°••••••°=°••••••°

Fire walked around in circles for the last five minutes, he was deep in thought as light charred marks trailed his steps on the grass.

He then clapped his hands as he came to a conclusion, "yup. I got no clue what's happening!" He contently nodded to himself. Thinking was never his job anyway.