Lost Hope

It's been thousand of years since the newly found races and now they're the most populated races in the world. Newly founded countries has become more riches and more knowledgeable. And the once the most populated races which is human now has goes extinct .

Now the world only knows beast races such as lion race ,bear race, and more carnivorous races that ruled the country. The omnivorous and the herbivour , live peacefully and some lucky ones become nobility. Human? Most of them goes into hiding , to hide from the DESIRE of the beast .

Some has found their secondary races which is anima and animus. To be exact , the hunter and the savior. It's rare for you to become one of the races since they're sought by many . Anima , they are stronger especially if they came from a carnivorous prominent families . Animus , they can be any races , but if they are human , they have much higher power to become SAVIOR.

Animus they seeks 3 things in life which are gourmet , riches and affection . No one know the reason behind their special 'desire' but as far as the history wrote , they needed them to lives. Nothing goes deeper than that.

Such as how the 'omegaverse' or 'sub/dom verse' works on the fictional world , this story also has their own 'ways'.

I wrote this story for my own sake and imagination since this story already finish in my head. I don't know who might gonna read this story but yeah goodluck ! THIS IS NO LOVE OR 18+ STORY . it's just showing about the mc life and what happen in this universe.

________________________________________....______________________________________

I am an odd . You can say it that way since my mom is a human and an animus while my dad is a beast from the wolf race and he's an anima. But as I told their story , I never really meet them since I was known as 'abandoned child'. Some said that my mom and dad died while protecting me . While other said that they run away because I am weird.

Why weird? You bet me. Unlike any of my parents *(based on the villagers story) I have black hair which is never seen before . Thank goodness that I have blue eyes but black hair still rare especially since they found out that I am an animus.

At first , I never really know what animus is or why does everyone despise me as a child until one day there's an elderly man who's seem to be respected by the villagers comes by and decided to take me in with her. I am only 5 I think.

Pass by a few hills , I saw a beautiful house that's being hidden since there's no other house beside that beautiful wooden house.

"look dear , we're here "  that man said . Then I heard voices of other kids running towards us. There seem to be an identical twins with dark blue hair and also another kid with dark brown hair looking at me curiously.

That woman laughing. But honestly the way she laugh is too beautiful.

"This is my other children . These two is a pair of twin , Theo and Timothy . Theo is a little bit of talkative but Timothy , he's a little bit shy and quiet . Don't worry he's nice kid. And this beautiful young boy , he's the first child I brought in ." said the man before he is interrupted.

"Hi! I'm Roy . Are you my new sibling? What is your name? How old are you?You have a beautiful hair , honestly! Nice to meet you !" overcome by the question , I flinched a little bit.

"Um yes I guess I'm your new sibling. My name- um- Lauren? I'm 5 this year . and thank you for the compliment . Nice to meet you too," I bowed and smiled at them.

"Alright children , you must work together since you guys are siblings and I will train you for your powers for as long as you're here ," said that man and all of us nodded.