III. Theory

It's been a week since my arrival at Casa Cruise.

Mr. and Mrs. Cruise is still in Amsterdam and will be back after a month or so. This is why Valentino could freely decide and boss around however he wanted especially when it comes to me.

"Burberry, hurry up!" said Cia from the phone here in their third floor's hallway.

She wanted my presence in the maid's room for chitchats. This has been our routine for the past few days. I'll clean the rooms and halls every morning, Balenciaga will call on one of the telephones per floor asking for my presence in the maid's quarters— remember when I said Val bossed his ass around this house?

He transferred all my belongings from his bedroom to the maid's quarters the moment his parents stepped out of this mansion.

I did not argue about it. Instead, I was glad he decided on that because it only means that I'll have a peaceful night before I sleep without hearing him accuse me of anything. Before I could respond to Balenciaga she already dropped the call. Look at that brat.

It took me a couple of minutes before heading out to our bedroom because I forgot the routes I needed to use. When will I ever get used to their mansion?

I suddenly remembered how the helpers were against my help whenever they had chores to do. We argued about it but they let me help them at the end of every argument that we had until they got used to my helping hand whenever they needed one even without them asking for one.

They have used formalities with me since I arrived here and it makes me glad that they're getting used to calling me just by my name.

"Hi!" Cia is a cheerful person, she just has this facade that she wears whenever she's with other people, but deep inside her is a cheerful and talkative 24-year-old CEO that only the people within their mansion get to see.

"You seem so happy today, care to share what happened?"

"I closed a deal with the youngest entrepreneurship in town! God, I was so nervous during the whole presentation that my team prepared for the deal we prepared for them. Did you know what? Their CEO is so handsome,"

See, she is way more talkative than I thought she is based on our first meeting last week when I arrived here. I let her talk as I gathered the clothes from the laundry basket. After folding these I wonder what I'll do next.

"His physique was so on point. He also has this charming aura even though he looks so serious and even though he did not smile during the meeting, I got a glimpse of his whole set of teeth whenever he speaks up!"

That sounded like.. Val. His green eyes which reflected his surroundings so bright, his masculine body and height that makes me feel—

OH. MY. GOD.

Inhale, exhale. Inhale, exhale.

There is no way that I'll ever think of him like that. Why did his visuals cross my mind?!

"I think I'm in love!"

"That fast?"

How could she fall in love in the span of how a board meeting lasts?

"The easier you fall, the easier you'll break, Cia." and before Balenciaga could defend herself, an enormous lost spirit from the land of the dead interrupted her.

"Why are you slacking off? Are you done with the chores?"

Instead of responding my eyes went 360 degrees as his piercing eyes stared at mine. Valentino always makes himself look like he is the boss of me, well to tell him the truth I am the boss of me! Oh well basically God is the boss of me, how dare he order me around? If only I'm not ashamed of my free stay here, the electric bills, the water and food that I consume every day I wouldn't let his ass jerk around me.