Chapter 10

A/n: Before I write the next chapter I would just take a moment to appreciate all of my amazing readers tysm for reading this! Also if you wouldn't mind please ads a vote so others can enjoy my stories hopefully as much as you do! ♡

Y/n POV:
I wake up in a cold room was it a cell? I look around and see Atsuhsi standing. I get up from the ground and stand up?

"Atsushi where are we?" I question him.
"I don't know" he says looking out of the bars from the door. I join him searching around us. A girl wich looks like a maid with two plates in her hair comes up to us, I look at what is in her hand it's Q's doll! And it's broken. Before she can speak I do.

"GIVE THE DOLL OVER HE WILL KILL EVERYONE" I yell trying to squeeze my arm through the bars.
"Not so fast you are now on the Moby's Dick" she says grinning taking the doll away.

I walk away from the door and sit down in the corner as Atsushi and her talk about something I don't listen into their conversation until I hear Atsushi talking about how he was abused as a child. I walk up to him and hug him tightly "it's okay it happens to the best of us" I tell him. "Its not like you have had that bad of a childhood" the girl buts in.
"Actually I have, sleepless nights and on the rare occasion I do sleep The Spirits keep me trapped until I can find my own spirit wich can take weeks. During that time let's just say I might aswell have died." I explain to her.

"Fine I will help you two" she says and we arrive in the pink playroom from before. "You two go and take this" She hands the doll to Atsushi and some parachuts to the two of us.
"What about you?" He questions.
"I will be fine but promise me you will come back for me someday" she says smiling. He nods his head turning around and we jump down.

I don't deploy my parachute until I'm closer to the ground grazing my knees, I look up and see Atsushi getting shot down. "ATSUSHI YOU IDIOT" I scream even though I know he can't hear me he still has Q's doll. I look at where he lands and follow where he landed as bullets come flying my way.

I continue running then run into Chuuya. "No time to talk they have Q" i say running off looking back at Chuuya he looks surprised then I turn my head back and continue to run to where Atsushi landed, bullets still being fired at me.

I finally see Atsushi and then I realise the mess around me, crashed cars flames and blood everywhere.
I walk up to Atsushi seeing he is injured.

"Atsushi we need to find Dazai" I tell him.
"I thought the same thing but I don't know where he is!" He tells me.
"Well let's just try to get out of the line of fire" I tell him grabbing onto his hand and we run together trying not to get shot. I feel something peirce through my arm. "ARGH" I scream but still try to run.
"Y/N?!" Atsushi says worried.
"I'm fine, we need to find Dazai before Yokohama is destroyed." I tell him as we continue running.

We stop for a second as Atsushi struggles to stand and I feel another shot at my foot "shit shit shit" I say under my breathe as Atsushi's legs give way and I'm now crawling on the ground. I look around me and see weird boxes I crawl over to Atsushi. "What are these boxes?" I ask him then, The boxes release a pink smoke and I look around confused.

Dazai emerges from the smoke and chaos and grabs onto Q's doll cancelling Q's Ability with his own.
"About time" I say bleeding out I rip my shirt and wrap it around my wounds.
"Are you okay y/n!?" He asks me worried.
"I am now..." I say as I continue to bleed out. He kissed my lips with a smile and I return it, then we break apart. I give him another smile reassuring him that I will be fine. My eyes begin to feel heavy and I close them a smile still on my lips.