Chapter 1.

Hey guys.... The first 5 chapters of this story are ready....actually I thought to update the 1st chapter on Wednesday but I really couldnt stop myself from posting it....here is ur 1st chapter...tell me how is it and I want shoutouts for this story....the next chapter will be on Wednesday and the story should reach 100 or 120 reads before that....so please give ur reviews and give shout outs for my story....

Somewhere in USA.

A car stopped in front of huge building and 3 men came out of the car with a suitcase in his hand. He went to another man who was standing near the entrance of the building and after telling something to him, he takes them into the building.

It was a club where many people where enjoying their party in their own way. After a certain distance among those three men only one was allowed inside the meeting hall.

There was another one sitting on the couch with a drink in his hand and making out with his women.  They parted themselves after seeing this guy enters the room.

(G1 for the guy with suitcase and G2 for the another one)

G1: good evening....
G2: good evening u too....got the money....

G1: yeah....he then opens the suitcase which he got with him. It was full of US currency.

G2: how much.
G1: 2.5 million dollars.
G2: good....and who's the man...

Then G1 gave him a pendrive. The other one connects the pendrive to his laptop when G1 was served with a drink by another lady.

The laptop showed a picture of a man of nearly 40s.

G2: when u want him dead...
G1: within this Sunday....and he is in India now.

G2: Ok I will take care...u can go....

After that guy left. G2 vedio called someone. It connected someone on the other side who was sitting in fron of the computer system in a electronical appliances store in New Delhi.

G2: hi...a new work is here...
G3: yeah tell me....
G2: will send u the picture...want him down within this week...
G3: ok...but what's the deal...
G2: 50 lakhs in indian ruppees.

G3 smiled little bit and spoke.
G3: just send me the picture and the work will be done...and where the work has to done...
G2: currently the guy is in Kolkata. finish him there itself....

G3: ok done....transfer the money within today...
G2: it will reach u on time....

Then they hung up the call. G3 searched for his network who was in Kolkata and sent him the details.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

So guys tell me how was the 1st chapter....