Preparation

The Skykid just arrived at the Vacation home outside unknowingly there is already someone inside who hosting a party. a little confused, she decided to knock on a door waiting for someone to open.

"Hmm? " Says the spirit with an owl like hair.

Skykid look around in confusion as she wondering why not so many skykid showing up, so she return making an eye contact with a spirit curious

" well i got invited to your party An- "

"please come in. " Spirit interrupt. He open the door wide as he welcome her, showing the way to the living room with a hand that pointed that way.

In a little hesitation, she walks in at the living room looking around the other spirits who is doing their preparation for the party.

" Hey, think you can help us? " says the spirit with an happy expression as he is leaving the door open for more guest to come in and walked up to her.

" um yeah, i can help. " skykid says as she return the smile to him shyly.

" juggler needed your help at the guest room to prepare for them to sleep in " says the Spirit as he is pointed to the hallway.

" sure thing! "

Skykid hurriedly goes to the hallway where spirit pointing at. The first thing she noticed is one of the door is open making lots of sound. She believe it might be the Juggler he was talking about. So she decided to knock first before she come in letting him know she's here.

" Hello. " Skykid says, shyly.

Juggler turn his head in surprised. He felt a little embarrased knowingly he is gonna meet a skykid again face to face. So he proceed to wait for her to handshake

" H-hey. " Says the Juggler nervously

He worried it might be another skykid who is very obnoxious, expressive and loud. Also wondering why the Rhythm letting her in, especially a moth!?

She grab his hand in form of a handshake, smile. Not making eye contact but to stare at his hand instead.

" you needed my help? " She headtilt

" well yeah but not the skykid who i just met! What if she kissed me or stuff that is making me uncomfortable like the others? " he look away nervously and nodded as he place the folded towel in a drawer.

- Time skip -

The party have already started as More guest here. Rhythm tap the microphone to get their attention as he clear his throat preparing for the speech as a host.

" Hey, thanks for joining me in my vacation home to stay for a while, this means a lot to us! So I think we should all get to know more of each other while we take a vacation off since we havent met yet. so....I like to have a toast to new friendship, and for hard work we did for the skykids! "

Everybody cheered loudly as they held the cup up. one of them started to drink to celebrate while the others holding into their cup smiling.

" Oh! Since we are here! Can we play truth or dare? Y'know... The Icebreaker? " Skykid curious

" hmm yeah, we can try. Sure. " Rhythm smiled as he speak with an microphone.

While rhythm place the microphone away. he accidently bump into Enchantment as he try to walk by while rhythm plant his face to his chest by Accident

" ah, am i in your way? "Enchantment chuckled as he stare down at Rhythm while Rhythm blushed in embarrased and move away from him to give him some personal space.

" Haha yes... " Rhythm continued to blush while he smiled softly.

" im Enchantment by the way, great speech out there " Enchantment smiled with his eyes close cheerfully

" Rhythm and thanks, Enchantment" he smiled.

" Oh it looks like they started " Enchantment noticed. He Blushed when he says his name.

" YOOO, STOP FLIRTING YOU TWO AND COME! ITS TRUTH OR DARE NOW! " Juggler says as he is getting impatient.

Skykid chuckled as she is staring at the two awkward spirit beginning to sit on a floor.

"will we wait for the readers comment below or let the other spirits and skykid to decide? " Rhythm ask

" you're the one who hosted the party! You decide! " Skykid laughs

" Alright, all we can do is wait then " Rhythm smiled.

==================================

Alright we have:

Skykid ( Moth )

troupe of traveling performers
( Season Of Rhythm )

group of mysterious Spirits
( Season Of Enchantment )

Group of islander
( Season Of Sanctuary)

==================================
That is all for now! You can start comment below to start doing Truth Or Dare at them!