Truth or Dare prt 3

" restless aren't we, Shelly? "

Sanctuary ask

" Oh! Hello! Wait....timid too!? Timid! I thought you'll be asleep by now! "

Grateful Shell Collector said, running up to Timid Bookworm, giving her a bearhug to lifting her off the ground while twirling around happily.

" Y-Yeah i wasn't really tired yet, Shell. "

She wipe off her own sweat feeling very anxious as she walked behind Sanctuary Guide's back since the sanctuary's body is big enough to hide herself

Sanctuary began to unfold the origami paper to read so the restless player able to hear

"We haven't even exploring around here enough "

Gratitude Shell Collector says

They begin to take a tour out of the house to explore the area

The first thing they notice is the Swimming pool and a hot tub with peaceful scenery covered in very tropical plants and trees, Some lighting from the cement floor where it has a small circle cutout with a glass, tropical palm trees being wrapped in string light, artifical waterfall for the swimming pool, and other resting place to admire the scenery. This included the Suana, Hot Springs, Grill, Workout equipment, garden fountain, and much more!

" GRASS! "

Is all the Crabwalker says as he started to pushed Enchantment , Sanctuary and Timid out of his way to step in, mimicking the crab walk on a grass as he joyfully dancing on a grass without showing much any emotions as it was blank. Enchantment felt really offended by him and began to apologize to Sanctuary and Timid Bookworm, feeling such as it was his fault for bringing his friends along to bring disaster, Fortunately, She was understandably and surprised.

" it's alright "

Sanctuary says, forgivin him.

"...I have never seen someone this excited about grass before..."

Timid concerned

" hmm what happen to your place by the way? Are there any grass there? "

Sanctuary ask, curious about his friend

"... Only the few grass have survived around our clean lake with a help of our magic, but unfortunately, the area we live in is contaminated with harmful chemicals, caused by man-made waste and such that we wont be able to grow any crops or plants there but since you ask, im much more appreciated to share more information when you have time if you're interest or when you're free "

Enchantment smiled.

Sanctuary smiled, happily to interacted, especially seeing Timid Socializing a bit more. Although Timid was forced to get out of her comfort zone.