I Was Sold To Fall Out Boy

No but seriously guys imagine, you wake up one morning to your mom pounding on the door. "Wake up bitch I sold you to pay for my cigs." She yells as she opens the door. "Get up your new owners are here" she says and leaves the room. You get up from your bed and throw your brunette locks into a messy bun. You go to the mirror and stare at your bright blue orbs. "But mom... I'm not like other girls..." you whisper and push your hair behind your ear. You then move to the closet and get dressed in a band tee shirt and pleaded skirt. You give a little sigh and throw clothes and some irreplaceable keepsakes into a Victoria's Secret/Pink duffel bag you got free with purchase. Once you're finished, you zip up your black combat boots and head downstairs. As you near the end of the steps you see them in the doorway- "Fall Out Boy!" you exclaim. You're a big fan, but are confused as to why they're there. "They own you now,"Your mom says to you then turns to the entirety of Fall Out Boy as they stand at the door. "Good luck," she adds. You then walk outside with them and go to a limo or idk the FOB-mobile. You all sit in the back and just kind of look at each other in a circle silence. Patrick gives you a small nod and you just kind of nod back.
Thus begins the lukewarm adventures with Fall Out Boy.