Ultimate Revelation

So this is a different revelation with the gods involved. The rules at the beginning still apply, and Percy's going to get a little something he lost.

They won. It didn't feel like it, but they won. Percy scanned the battlefield, taking in the sight of demigod's bodies strewn about. Gaea had been defeated as well as a primordial could be, and hopefully wouldn't re-emerge until humanity actually started getting around the universe. He looked to Jason and Piper, dragging a somehow perfectly fine Leo out of the crater Festus' crash had made. He couldn't see Hazel or Frank from where he was, but he could see Annabeth. She walked with a slight limp in the ankle she had broken, covered in gashes that had stopped bleeding, but would definitely be a new set of scars. She was alive though. And to Percy, that was what mattered.

And then the gods decided to be annoying asses.

With a flash of light, Percy and the Seven were standing(ish) in front of the assembled Olympian council (plus The Fates, Hades, and Hestia at the Hearth). The Son of Poseidon glared at a puffed-up Zeus, wanting nothing more than to get one of his heavy-hitters and smash the thunder god's face in. 

"Heroes! You have faced great hardship over the past months, and now, you will be rewarded!" One by one the Seven was called forth, each made minor gods and goddesses. Frank was made into a God of Honorable Battle, Hazel became the Goddess of Jewels, Piper the Goddess of Inner Beauty, Jason became a minor Lightning God, and Leo was turned into the God of Innovation. Annabeth obviously declined the offer, preferring to stay with her Seaweed Brain. Percy noted that the energy the Fates were pumping the former demigods with looked similar to the Annihilaarg's energy that Feedback had absorbed on the Contumelia's ship.

"Perseus Jackson. You have been the focus of not one, but two Great Prophecies. You have done much, and to honor that we will make you" pause for dramatic effect "An Olympian!" Percy quietly wondered if the gods had discovered his double life, but discarded the idea as he noted that Zeus called him Perseus Jackson.

"I'm honored and all, but imma say no. Didn't want godhood then, don't want it now. Whether or not you'll excuse me, I'm going to let my mom know I'm still alive. So have fun being immortal, and adios!" With that he swiveled on his heel and began walking to the door where Annabeth was waiting.

He was about 20 feet from Annabeth when his left leg suddenly jerked back, the feeling of cold metal. Huh boy. So we're doing this now, Percy though. Turning toward a stony-faced group of gods, he knew this was going to end in a fight. 

"Perseus Jackson. You have refused our gift once before. There is no refuting it this time." Zeus motioned for the Fates to commence the godhood ritual. Just as he was hit, Percy noted that Poseidon seemed ashamed but did nothing to help. Which on some level he knew was fair, after all, what parent wants to outlive their child? It still pissed him to high hell though.

The Olympians, Fates, newly-ascended, and to a lesser extent Annabeth watched with mounting fear as Percy took the primordial energy of the Big Bang to the face, for coming up on 10 minutes now. But little did they or he know...

Deep inside the now exposed Omnitrix, whose cover mist had been burned away, an interesting reaction was occurring. Percy knew the Omnitrix had some form of AI, but no one truly knew it's extent. Recent events (The Time War, Maltruant, and more recently Tartarus) had taught the device it needed to give Percy an edge in combat. And so, the primordial energy being blasted into the Omnitrix, its already present goal, and the massive spike in anger-induced adrenaline from Percy led to one conclusion; a robotic-Percy voice that no one could hear.

Evolutionary subroutine installation completed

User unable to select transformation.