Ella saves Kyle from Evil Ella

At the Lookout...

Kyle and Ella are outside of the Lookout doing a handshake that Kyle does with dogs that he made up. Ella was in her Mighty Gear.

Ella: So how does this handshake work?

Kyle FKZF: So we do some high fives. My left and your right and my right and your left and we tap noses.

But as they were about to do their handshake, Ella saw a Giant Golden Retriever with a red and gray Mighty uniform coming towards them.

Ella: Kyle! Look!

Kyle stands up and saw the evil Giant Golden Retriever.

Kyle FKZF: What the absolute hell is that?!

Ella: She's looks just like me!

?: I am Evil Ella - An evil version of Ella created by Ladybird.

All the pups inside the Lookout heard the talking and went to the Lookout balcony and saw Ella's evil twin.

Chase: What the what?!

Tuck: (Gasp) An evil version of my Sister!

Marshall: What's she doing here?

*This is what Evil Ella looks like* ↓

Ella: Why are you here, evil me?

Evil Ella: I've been instructed by Ladybird to come here and have my favorite food. That's that Kid next to you.

Evil Ella started leaning her Head down and opened her mouth and was about to eat Kyle.

Ella: Kyle! Watch out!

Ella pushed Kyle out of the way causing Evil Ella to eat Ella instead of Kyle.

Kyle FKZF: Ella!!

Ella was inside of Evil Ella's mouth standing on her Tongue. All the pups including Tuck saw Evil Ella's cheeks goubled up.

Tuck: Sis! No!

Ella: Help! Help me Ky!

Evil Ella got the taste of fur and spits Ella out of her mouth and Kyle rushed to her to see if she's injured.

Kyle FKZF: Ella, are you okay?

Ella: (Moan) I'm fine.

But then, Evil Ella hits Kyle away from Ella with her muzzle.

Evil Ella: I gotcha now, Game Kid!

Kyle FKZF: Stay back! I'm warning you!

Evil Ella: Sorry. Must obey Ladybird.

Kyle started moving away from Evil Ella and she licked him up and swallowed him.

Evil Ella: (Gulp)