STEALING IS BAD!

After Klaus left last night Misha couldn't fall asleep. All she could think about was Klaus and his beautiful smile. She has somewhat understanding of the fear Klaus was facing of the hunter. She felt the same way when Rishi would come from behind and attack her. Misha frowned at the trail of her thoughts that was now deviating to his brother and decided to play some music.
After an hour of listening to songs Misha fell asleep. She woke up when her phone rang
Reyan calling
She looked at her phone but decided to ignore it. Reyan was her favorite brother but she still needed time. She decided to call him back later in a day or two. As she saw the time she realized she was late for her job. She immediately jumped up and went straight into shower.
Misha went to High school and started with her lessons for her students when she heard a familiar voice “I hope you don't mind me being a little late Ms. Kapoor” She looked at the voice and realized it was Rebekkah smiling at her.

 Misha smiled sweetly at her in return and said, “oh no I don't mind please come in and take a seat

Misha smiled sweetly at her in return and said, “oh no I don't mind please come in and take a seat... But before that introduce yourself to the rest of the class please” Misha said to Rebekkah trying hard to behave professionally. Rebekkah understood her position and complied and took her seat. As soon as the class ended Misha ran towards Rebekkah and hugged her. Rebekkah was a little stunned by the gesture as no one in school liked her particularly the 'Scooby gang'. Misha and Rebekkah parted and Misha looked at her with a little confusion. “Wait...if Klaus isn't in town so who are you staying with?”
“I'm staying at the Salvatore boarding house... With both the brothers” Misha frowned at her answer. “You are staying with someone who invited that one hunter your whole family has been running from for a thousand years!” Misha said to Rebekkah in a scolding manner. Rebekkah looked like a child caught stealing cookies from the jar. “You know...I stay here in town, you can come and stay with me; before that stupid 'Save Elena Cult' try something to harm you. And I'm pretty sure they will go to any lenghts to harm you and any other member of your family” Misha said again to Rebekkah in a stern tone. Rebekkah looked at her in disbelief and asked once again “are you sure you are okay with me living with you? Won't Elena and her friends turn against you?”
Misha smirked and answered “What makes you think I'm scared of them... They know if they try to harm me; I will not back away from harming them in most brutal ways in return”
Rebekkah smiled at Misha and her boldness and agreed to stay with her.
“Now I think you should go to their house and pack your things... So you can come to my house as soon as possible... I can't wait to be your housemate” Misha said giggling to Rebekkah.
Rebekkah being Rebekkah immediately informed her brother about Misha's beautiful gesture at which Rebekkah could practically hear Kalus smiling like a kid with candy.
After school ended Bonnie, Caroline and Alaric stopped Misha on her way.
“Hey Ms. Kapoor, can we talk somewhere little private?” Caroline spoke. Misha looked at her in suspicion but still nodded. She wanted to know what the three of them wanted from her. As they entered an empty classroom, Caroline and Alaric held her by her shoulder tightly so she could not move and Bonnie started chanting. Misha didn't even filch. She knew Bonnie was trying to strip her of her magic and therefore she started laughing. She laughed sinisterly and looked at Bonnie “You think you can strip me of my magic you baby Bennett witch! To be honest I considered Bennet witches smart and respectful but you Bonnie, you proved me wrong. You are so caught up in Elena's drama that you made wrong enemies. I was never your enemy Bonnie, but now, you are going to suffer. And same for you Caroline and Alaric... I can't even think of something other than killing you Alaric... You are human... But now you will feel death just like a human.... Painfully.”
The three of them looked at her with wide eyes and scary faces. Misha chanted a spell in her mind and Caroline started to scream like crazy. Caroline was spelled to feel her insides burning every second of the day. Bonnie was distracted enough by Caroline's screams that she didn't even realize Misha putting a finger on her forehead and casting a spell... The spell made Bonnie feel the death of every witch in the world, every minute of the day. And for Alaric she planted the nightmares of him dying in most painful way.
She made sure the spell stays for atleast a week. She looked at them and spelled a silencing spell on Caroline, before she left, she looked into Alaric's mind and realized it was Damon and Elena's  idea to strip her of her magic. She went to boarding house in pure rage.
As soon as she reached Boarding House she acted like her magic's been stripped. She brought fake tears to her eyes and went in.
“Why did you do it Damon? I told you I'm not your enemy yet you still plotted against me!” Damon smirked at her and looked at Elena who was sighing in relief. Elena spoke from behind
“Misha we don't hate you.. And we aren't your enemy. But you were very powerful. If Klaus knew about your powers, he would have definitely used you against us... And I honestly can't have that. At least you are alive. Klaus would have killed you if you had not complied with him. He is ruthless Misha, he is someone who kills when he is angry” Misha understood what Elena was trying to do. Elena was trying to manipulate her into hating Klaus. Elena spoke again “We can give you your magic back Misha but only when we kill Klaus. This way he can't use you and you will be safe from him” Misha looked at Elena and started laughing. Misha was laughing so hard tears formed in her eyes. Damon looked at her and whispered in Elena's ear “I think she lost her mind with her magic”. Misha heard him and replied “Oh no Damon I haven't lost my mind... And the best part is, I haven't lost my magic either” Damon and Elena both looked shocked at the relevation. “Really  Damon! I told you Bonnie was an infant... Yet you still used her in your plotting and scheming... No Failed plotting and scheming against me... But nontheless she had to pay the price... Even if she is an infant at being a witch, she is still an adult. Now... What am I going to do to you? Do you remember my threat Damon?” Damon just kept staring at her with wide eyes without answering. “ANSWER ME DAMON SALVATORE! DO YOU REMEMBER MY WARNING?” Damon frantically nodded. Elena just stood there unable to utter a single sound. “Hmm... Now its time to act on it! You, Damon Salvatore, made an enemy of someone you shouldn't have... You already have originals upon you, but now; you have me as an enemy. I may not have been an ally to you in the past Damon, but now I'm sure as hell your enemy!  And now I'm done talking” Misha casted a spell on Damon which made him see Elena's death and her coming back to life only to see her dying in mych more painful way the other time. “Now now Elena Gilbert... What should I do with you... Aaah I'm aware of your main concern! Jeremy Gilbert! Poor lad! He will have to pay for his sister's stupidity with his own life” Misha spoke to Elena and Elena as expected started to cry and beg for Jeremy's life to be spared. She casted the same spell on Elena.... Just with a little modification; Elena would see the deaths of Damon, Stefan, Caroline, Bonnie and Alaric as well. She looked at both of them and casted a spell on Stefan which made it impossible for him to turn on his humanity.
After casting the spell on them she returned to her house to a slightly pissed looking Rebekkah out on her porch.
“I'm so sorry Bekah! I got held up by the scooby gang then I had to teach them a lesson! After all I'm a good techer” Rebekkah laughed at her comment but frowned when she realized that her one friend was hurt by the idiot doppelganger wench and her gang. Misha looked at her laughed and invited her in. After setting down and showing Rebekkah her room she explained to rebekkah what happened. Rebekkah stood up angrily in order to teach them a lesson but Misha quickly told her about her retaliation. Rebekkah was very much shocked at Misha's revange. Even she was slightly terrified of crossing her ever, not that she was planning on it but still.
After all the talks Misha excused herself to take a nap and went to her room before leaving she looked at Rebekkah and said “Make yourself comfortable Bekah, feel free to use anything. This is your home as well” Rebekkah was happy at her choice of words. She did feel like home with her one and only friend.