01

Choi Hyunsuk POV

Hyunsuk ; Hyesoo ya don't run like that or you'll fall !!

Hyesoo ; Arassoe hyung !!

The 5 year old boy said before walk-run to make Hyunsuk less worried about his safety .

Choi Hyunsuk , 16 year old boy who had been living at the orphanage for 2 years .

As he stay there for 2 years , he saw every couple walk in the orphan house to adopt a kid .

Every kid there's only 1-14 except Hyunsuk who's 16 . People doesn't want to adopt a boy who reach the aged of 16 .

He had been living at the orphan cause the orphan manager was a friend of hyunsuk's dad . They are close friends .

He starts to lose hope as couple walk pass him to meet other kids to adopt .

He had a sad face on .

?? ; Hyung??

Hyunsuk raise his head up to see Hyesoo with a smile . Brighter then before .

Hyunsuk smile as the kid never smile that bright before .

Hyunsuk ; yes Hyesoo ? Do you need anything?

Hyesoo ; nothing it's just .. I just wanna tell you that I got adopted... today I'll be going to a new home ..

Hyunsuk gave Hyesoo a sad smile before hug the boy into his chest

Hyunsuk ; please be a good boy for them . Respect them and always help people in need . Don't you worry about me , I'll be fine . I'm happy for you Hyesoo.

Hyesoo ; you teach me for being like this , I'll always be a good boy for you and them .

Hyunsuk ; Good , now go to your new parents ,

Hyesoo ; I'll get going hyung , Hope to see you at the future !!

Hyesoo says before running to his new parents who's waiting at the front gate for Hyesoo who's asking a moment to say goodbye at Hyunsuk .

Hyunsuk wave at the boy for the last time before walk in the orphan house .

He sat at the living room in the orphan , sighing ,

Youngjin ; what's wrong hyung ?? Why are you sighing??

Hyunsuk ; nothing ... I just felt losing hope cause no one wanted to adopt me .

Youngjin sit beside Hyunsuk .

Youngjin ; You'll be fine hyung , you'll get adopt soon yet today , I'll put a bet on that !!

Hyunsuk ; thanks for making me getting feeling better but I highly doubt that .

The 13 year old boy patted Hyunsuk as Hyunsuk slightly whine out of frustration .

Just then the women of the orphan walk to them with a big smile plastered on her face .

Mrs . Kwon ; oh hyunsuk~

Hyunsuk ; yes Mrs.Kwon ?

Mrs . Kwon ; you're not gonna believe this but .. you're getting adopted !!~

Hyunsuk gasp as he jump out of sit , jumping out of happiness .

Youngjin ; see I told you ! I won !!

Hyunsuk hug youngjin

Hyunsuk ; thank you youngjin ah !! You have a salty mouth aren't you ?