My Version of Donna

This is what I've had in mind for my Beneviento rp book. I've tried to keep some elements of Donna's character canon while putting my own spin on her. I'll be putting it in a form just so I can have my thoughts and ideas organized.

Basics

Name: "My name is Donna Beneviento

Name: "My name is Donna Beneviento. Welcome to my home."
Age: "... truthfully, I've never kept track." 25
Gender: "I know I'm technically a lord, but I am a woman." Female
Looks: "I'm not sure what you're asking about." Donna has pale white skin and raven black hair that she often keeps up in a bun and even though some strands escape they feame her face nicely. She stands roughly at 5'10 and her eyes, or more accurately eye, is a light grey color that depending on lighting or what she's wearing becomes either a pale blue or a murky jade green. Over her right eye is a mutation that she often burns off to prevent it from overtaking the rest of her face. However, much of her appearance is a mystery to most due to the black outfit she typically wears. This outfit consists of a sleeveless dress with its long skirt practically floor length paired with a jacket with silver buttons. Accessories she pairs with this outfit is her knee length cross strap up boots and mourning veil, sometimes paired with a crescent moon headpiece over it. She is also always seen with her doll Angie, who is often dressed in a white wedding ball gown style lace dress paired with a matching lace veil with small flowers on the headband, tights, and shoes.

Backstory: "I'm one of the four lords of this village, just as my father was before me, and so on

Backstory: "I'm one of the four lords of this village, just as my father was before me, and so on." The Benevientos are one of the four nobles that govern the village of Sandyr, the noble family known for being excellent tailors and doll makers. Donna Beneviento is the last member of the Beneviento household due to being the only one who survived Mother Miranda's experiments, losing her sisters Bernadette and Claudia as well as her parents. She has a doll named Angie that was given to her by her father before he died. She was raised by the family's gardener before he too passed three years later, leaving the young woman alone in her secluded mansion save for the occasional visits from the children of the village, the other lords and Mother Miranda, and The Duke. Her only true companions are her dolls, though more specifically her doll Angie.
Personality: "The others say that I'm too quiet. I just don't have much to say." Donna Beneviento is a soft spoken and polite young woman, often hiding a heart of gold due to her deep-seated interpersonal anxieties which has kept her largely isolated, preferring to talk to people as little as possible unless its through her doll Angie. She's often curious about things but will keep her questions to herself, as most of her questions she either doesn't need or want the answers to. She doesn't like hurting people, often using her abilities to disorient and scare them away if they seem to be a threat. With children she does tend to open up more, especially with Angie by her side, as she often gifts them with puzzles or dolls for their good behavior when they come to visit her. She is more crafty than most will give her credit for, often using her surprisingly innocent nature to make many believe she is harmless while in most cases she is anything but. Whenever questions arise about her veil, she'll often say she wears it due to the mutation over her eye when in reality she wears it to mourn the loss of her family as well as the deaths of those experimented on by Mother Miranda and the other lords, especially those that were children. She prefers for people to think about her veil as vanity rather than a sign of sorrow, mainly because it hurts her to talk about the sadness and grief she holds inside her, as she's never really known how to healthily deal with her grief. Her veil is also representative of how closed off from the rest of the world she is, though sometimes she will remove it on a particularly warm sunny day or when she's tending to her garden. She also tends to get fairly flustered when people get very close to her face or body with seemingly no warning.