Chapter 2

~Rin's P.O.V~
Yukio left awhile ago I'm sitting on the couch I place my on my stomach I walk to the kitchen to make breakfast while I was cooking I felt arms wrap around my waist it was my boyfriend Renzo Shima he placed his hands on my stomach I smile.

~After breakfast cuz Author-Chan is lazy TwT (Shima's P.O.V)~

Rin walks to our room to change into his uniform when he walks out I grab his hand we walk to the cram school.

~At the cram school (still Shima's P.O.V)~

We walk in the class we sit in the front. I place my arm around Rin's shoulders he leans close to me I smile Mr.Okumura started the lesson.

~After class (Rin's P.O.V)~

After class was over me and Renzo walk to our shared dorm. When we get there we lay in the bed together I lay my head on his chest and he rests head on mine. He rubs my back gently we cuddle for awhile until we fell asleep.

We woke up the next day in the same position we were in when we fell asleep I smile lightly snuggling closer to him he smiled lightly petting my head I closed my eyes enjoying it then I remembered "We have to get to the cram school!"I said getting up Shima look like he was about to pee himself he got up quickly got dressed.

~at the cram school (Shima's P.O.V)~

We walk into the class and we sit in the front. Mr.Okumura started teaching
I wrapped my arm around Rin he smiled I love his smile.

~after class (Still Shima's P.O.V)~

We walk into our shared dorm we lay on the bed Rin rests his head on my chest and I hold his hand as we sleep.