The story

-Summer 1967 June 1st-
hi, so let the story begin. 1967 June 1st me and my friends had decided to go to summer camp this year. We went with Austin, Jordan, Emily, Emma, Cindy, Lucas and myself together with bus. We thought that it was kinda the perfect time to go to camp bc the rumors of the "purple moon" ofc we knew that it wasn't true but we gotta check that out ofc don't we? Anyways we thought it was the perfect time and place since the "purple moon" happened in the same camp a hundred years ago so we thought "why not?"
Anyways hundred years ago it happened around day time so we also kept looking at the sky the whole day ofc. Anyways let's get into the camp. So we had the set our tent up, and it along the distance to other's so they wouldn't hear us sneaking out at night. It was around 12pm and we had breakfast an hour ago so we had to go explore the camp area with a group, luckily we're a whole group already so we didn't have to go with strangers. The camp leader gave us permission to go for an hour and come back at the same place, we we're kinda excited to get away from others so it was kinda cool. When we left the cooking area we noticed that a group of kids younger than us were following us so we just started running like hell bc we just wanted to get away from other's.
Quick information
"So I'm going to give some explanation of each of us, so Austin, he is a nice guy but also an idiot and 16 years old, Jordan is the most mature guy of the group and acts like an adult but he's actually cool, he's 16 Lucas is the funny guy of the group, or at least he think he is, I mean he is the funny one but is somehow also is an idiot and smart, he's 15, And then there's Emily who's 16, she's the smart an adult of the group honestly have nothing else to say abt her, and then there's Emma who's 15 and is the idiot girl who never knows what's going on, she's still cool tho, then there's Cindy who's the coolest of the group, she's 17 and is smart and super cool, and then there's me who is the "funniest" at least everyone says that and I'm the dump one who always breaks everything but I'm one of the cool one's, I'm 16"
Ok so back to the story. We run to bushes that had blueberries and we we're starving even tho the breakfast was couple hours ago but we didn't eat anything bc it was so bad, so we ate strawberries and blueberries, time has passed and we had only 15 minutes to explore and we had no idea actually where we we're so we're lost.