Chapter 10

A/N

This photo of Seb, I can't even- He's just so hot. Giving me dilf energy.

Oh and guys, I'm so excited about this chapter. It's longer than I thought it would be so that's why it took a little longer to post, but it's probably my new favourite chapter. A lot of good stuff is coming!!

In the few weeks following our mission, Bucky and I got really closer. We were becoming real friends and it was great. We were spending all our time together, sometimes with other people and sometimes alone. We would train, watch movies, go out and I even dragged him shopping once. His clothing style needed a bit of refreshing.

There's this one time when Bucky, Steve, Nat and I were playing some kind of board game and we were split into teams. Of course, Steve and Nat were together so I was with Bucky.

The game was almost over and Bucky and I were winning. We were both so competitive that when we won, we jumped in each other's arms. It wasn't even awkward, we were just laughing as we hugged the other.

Steve and Nat were staring at us but still laughing too. They really liked that Bucky and I were getting closer, that we weren't fighting all the time anymore.

Thing is, we still argued a little. Not as much as before, but we did. I mean we just had little arguments. We had our differences, like everyone does, right? At least we weren't yelling at each other all the time.

Steve and Nat hid their relationship from everyone but us at first. Everyone noticed them getting closer and closer, so when they told the whole team, some weren't that surprised. Everyone was happy for them and glad they found each other in that way.

Around two weeks after our mission, Tony organized a party because that's what Tony does best. I was really excited about it. I was looking for a good reason to get drunk and that was perfect. It was also a week before my birthday, on August 27th.

The night of the party, Nat and I were getting ready in my room. She was wearing a beautiful black silk dress that suited her body perfectly. She put on some simple black heels and cute silver pieces of jewelry as accessories.

Her makeup was perfection. She wore dark red lipstick and her eyeliner was perfect. She had done a smokey eye shadow style on her eyes and had put on some fake eyelashes. She had also curled her red hair to complete the look.

I, on the other hand, was wearing a simple pastel silk dress. The style was similar to Nat's dress but it was a light pink colour. It made my boobs look amazing and the fabric felt perfect on my curves. I was looking good. I was even feeling hot.

I asked Nat to do my makeup for me. She did a perfect job. She put some mat lipstick on my lips and did a natural eyeshadow look on my eyelids. She added some eyeliner and the same kind of fake eyelashes.

I tried doing my hair as the hairstylist did on Bucky and I's mission. I curled them and added some hairspray. I looked really good but not as much as when Jake did style my hair a few weeks back.

We were both ready to go down to the party. I was about to leave the room when Nat stopped me. She said we needed to take a least a couple of mirror pictures, for memories. We both took our phones out and took some photos and then we were leaving for the party.

We left my room and went to the elevator to get to the floor the party was on. We got there and even before the doors opened, we could hear the loud music that the DJ was playing. We then finally got out of the elevator.

Tony had done it all once again. Well, he didn't really do anything, his employees did, but all that was important was that the ambiance was on point.