05 SPY SIMULATION!

▬▬▬
11:40 am

All of class 1-A gathers in the common room, the atmosphere thick. This whole class had experienced the worst of the worst in their first year at UA, from villain attacks at training facilities to kidnappings at camps. What could possibly have happened that caused their teacher to group them all up in the common room?

The boys had allowed the girls to squish on the couch, and Mineta was wrapped in tape by Sero so no funny business occurred at such a crucial time. Mineta couldn't always read the room, and his perverted ways were not going to be tolerated now.

"Is everyone here?" Iida calls out, his posture as tense as ever. You were seated in the middle of the couch with Ochako to your right and Mina to your left, both of their hands clasping your hands with anticipation. Midoriya and Bakugou were right behind you, both of their hands gripping the back of the couch, hands grazing your exposed shoulders.

Ochako rubs her padded thumb against the back of your hand, fingers tightly interlocked with yours. She didn't want to let go, she was too nervous.

Mina clings onto your arm, holding your hand as well. You were all that was keeping her stable.

The class waits for Aizawa, their shoulders tense and mouths dry. The only noise that can be heard are the birds tweeting and the lively city, but it's far from lively in the UA dorms. It's grim.

Aizawa shuffles in, his expression as blank as ever. He watches the standing students awkwardly shuffle, all the girls grip onto each other's hands tighter. If he didn't know better, he would have thought they were receiving news about the condition of a loved one gone for war. It looked depressing in here.

He shakes his head. "You all can relax. Nothing bad happened."

Everyone sighs in relief, the girl's grip on each other loosening. They all lean forward, their expressions now curious.

"Well, as you all know, in your first year around this time we all went to the U.S.J., but had been attacked around there," Aizawa begins, his beady eyes inspecting the body language of his students. "Afterwards you all had the Sports Festival, your internships, your final exams, and so forth."

You swallowed thickly, licking your teeth. What was Aizawa getting to?

"However, this year, we are choosing to do things a bit differently." The class leans their heads even furthers, breaths held.

"You all will be attending a two week camp that will be a simulation of what would be a spy mission," Aizawa announces, the class gasping for different reasons.

"Like in the movies?!" Hagakure explains, jumping up and down.

"Will we get spy outfits and spy gear?!"

"Oh, oh, will there be hot chicks in skimpy dresses?!"

Aizawa activates his quirk, and the students immediately silence themselves. He watches his students process the information, eyes landing on you. Your lips are pursed, and you seem distant- out of focus.

He continues. "What everyone will experience there will not be the same. Much like U.S.J., you all will be placed in different positions depending on your quirk and intellectual level, as well as who you work best with. This will be an identical replica to one of the most famous cases known to man in the quirk world."

Your grip on Ochako's and Mina's hands tighten, and they both give you a reassuring squeeze.

"The Antarctic Decimation case."

▬▬▬
1:25 pm

XXXXXX XXX

XXXXXX XXX
you could never
really escape the
past, even in the
future.

XXXXXX XXX
you deserve better,
you really do.

XXXXXX XXX
at least you have
your class now,
right? don't take
them for granted,
(y/n).

XXXXXX XXX
in the end, they're
the only ones
who never left.
message not sent!

XXXXXX XXX
good luck- go show
the world that villainous
quirks don't exist.

XXXXXX XXX
i failed to do so anyway.

XXXXXX XXX
but you're a better
version of me,
aren't you?

XXXXXX XXX
You're the hero
of the day.

XXXXXX XXX
but just remember,
every hero is the
villain in someone
else's story.

XXXXXX XXX
-even All Might.

XXXXXX XXX HAS
DISCONNECTED!

1:59 pm
▬▬▬

I'm putting my own spin on the student's second year in UA! This has always been an idea of mine, and I finally have the chance of executing it!

I hope you're all ready to see some characters to get on the dance floor and heat things up!

Any idea who, "XXXXXX XXX" is? Seems like they know a thing or two about (Y/N) . . .