Chapter 9

My heart was beating against my chest as I sat on a locker room bench in a hallway. I watched the hustle of production people and trainers backstage as I waited for Eddie to return for me.

I was thinking on the conversation we had on the plane. It was more about Eddie and his work, and he was trying to answer my questions. He seemed to reflect for a moment and then he turned to me.

"I kinda need to tell you how I work. You see, like I told you before, I am not a good guy. I am a bad guy. I love and crave violence. I get angry easy. I like to fight just to feel the pain in my knuckles and see the other guy get hit. So, a lot of the time, I gotta keep that part of me under control. What you get is the other side of me, the bad guy tryin' to do right. It's not perfect at all, but it's under wraps and I keep it all in check."  He said.

I took this in and nodded that I was understanding. Eddie took a deep breath.

"I can be a monster, Ronnie. A real asshole. I know you haven't seen it, but it's there. I'm worried a bit how this will go.  So, here's the deal. Before the match, I'll be getting hyped up and flipping that switch over to the other side. I need you to just sit tight and not talk to me. I need that time to get ready for the match. Then, after I get back, just hang on and don't talk to me till I'm ready. I'll let you know when I'm right in the head again."  He tan a palm over his face and looked away from me.

"Whatever you need, Eddie. I get it." I said.

"Do you?" He asked looking at me sharply.  "No, doll I don't think you do. But you will, and then I'll have all the answers." He said. His leg started to bounce up and down nervously, and I took his hand.

"Answers to what?" I asked.

"Nothing, baby. Just nothing." He put an arm around me and we sat in silence the rest of the trip.

When we arrived at the venue, he introduced me around to several of the other wrestlers and referees. I met his boss, Tony, and he showed me around the ring as the crew was setting up.

Everything felt surreal to see everything up close and not just on TV.  Still, it was Eddie's enthusiasm and his charismatic personality with his co-workers and friends that was the most exciting to watch. He found a small dressing room with a chair that I could hang out in while he went to meetings.

"Where can I watch the show though?" I asked.

"Looks like the hallway has monitors. Next week, I'll get you tickets so you can just sit up front." He said and he kissed me to go get prepped and ready.

Now, backstage, I sat on watching Eddie on the monitors. He had won his match, but I saw irritation on his face before he plastered a smile on for the audience. Maybe I was just seeing things, I hadn't known him long, but instinct told me he wasn't happy. I knew this man regardless of how long it had been.

I saw him walk backstage and saw him down the hallway headed my way. I tried to look busy on my phone, having a feeling I didn't want to make eye contact. He almost walked passed me, but he stopped in front of me.

"I need you. Now." He said with a growl.  I stood and followed him to the closet sized dressing room.

He slammed the door behind us and pinned me against it. His mouth met mine in a savage, bruising kiss and I felt his hand at my throat. He broke the kiss and looked at me with a menacing look and his jaw muscles tightened.

"I could take you here, ya know? Make you scream my name and break this door down with your body. Ruin you. I could choke you breathless right now and fuck you till you pass out." His voice was husky and full of and animalistic need.

I felt panic for a split second, but I remembered who this man was and how he made me feel. I was not afraid of Eddie. This man had protected me, cared for me, helped me when I needed it. I couldn't be afraid of him. But, I could see his demons under the surface. I could feel his rage and his hunger.

I moved against him with all my strength. I kissed him gently on the lips, and felt him dissolve slightly. I kissed him again, and moved my hands to his face. When I pulled away, his eyes were closed and he was shaking.

"I'm not afraid." I whispered.

Eddie flinched and his eyes opened. He stared at me for a second. In a flash, he shoved at me against the door and pulled at his pants while biting at my neck. I let out a moan as I felt he was free of his pants. He bit my ear.

"I want your mouth on my dick." He said and I felt my body respond to his command. He practically pushed me to the floor though I was eager and already half way to my knees.

I took him in my mouth and he thrust hard at my throat. His hands were twisted in my hair and he increased his speed. I moaned against his cock, feeling him bulge in my mouth. Tears streamed down my cheeks as he assaulted my mouth and throat. Looking up at him, he was gritting his teeth, and breathing heavily. He hissed slightly when I rolled my tongue around his tip.

He pulled out of my mouth quickly. Yanking me to my feet, he kissed me, tasting himself on my lips, as he tore at my pants. Once they were off, he groaned feeling how wet I was with his fingers. He lifted me, fingertips digging into my thighs. He pinned me against the door, rattling the hinges as he entered me. I cried out feeling him deep inside me.  He pounded against me and the door rattled and rocket from our weight.

He came quickly and leaned hard against me as my orgasm followed his. He let go of my thighs and I righted myself, arms around his neck. I kissed his collarbone and he finally looked at me.

"You ok?" He asked quietly.

"I'm more than ok." I told him with a heavy sigh.

"I didn't hurt you or nothin'?" He asked. I shook my head. 

"I told you, I'm a bad guy. That was me holding back.  I wanted to ruin you. To just -" his teeth clenched and his hand turned to fists.

"You don't scare me, Edward Moore. I know better." I said. He looked at me and shook his head.

"You shouldn't be with a guy like me. I'll corrupt you. I'll ruin everything good about you."  He said.

"You will not do anything to me I won't let you do. I am stronger than people give me credit for and I am no angel myself.  You want to make love to me, do it. You want to fuck me violently, I'm yours. Just never underestimate me or disrespect me." I said.  His hand went to my cheek rubbing his thumb under my eye.

"It's a deal." He said.