Ch 5

Baton Rouge
October 6 , 2020
~

                                       Kentrell

Kentrell

So I went to go get Draco from Nisha because ian really seen him in a lil bit. And I wanna go get TayTay but you already know Nia gon be on that tripping shit and ion got time for all that right now .

Like just because you mad at me I cant see my son .
That's some trifling ass shit . I said to myself

"Draco you hungry ?" I asked him while driving to the house.

And he simply responded with an " No " and continued watching youtube on his Ipad.

" Okay when we get home , ion wanna hear allat shit saying you hungry and you want something to eat " I told him while turning into the gates of my house.

But I'll just tell Chloe to bring him something on her way home.

My husband 💚
Can you bring draco something home when you come ?

My Wife 💚
Yeah I can , What he want ?

My Husband 💚
It don't matter fr probably a kids meal .

After texting her that , I called the gang up and told them to pull up onna nigga and have a smoke session

-
30 Minutes Later

Joe and The gang walked in wit some bitches behind them and I looked at them and turned and walked back to my room because my eyes is only for Chloe .

" You can't read ?" I asked Draco while helping him find a YouTube video to watch.

" No daddy I don't know how to read " He said back while jumping around and laughing.

" Well lemme show you how since ion have nun to do right now " I said to Draco

I started teaching him

-