10

We pulled up onto a curb as I start too question why we were in the middle of nowhere.

Roman sighs before answering my question "my parents are packing to go to Vegas for the weekend. If they find out I bought a girl home they will overreact."

I slightly nod before taking off my seatbelt and waiting for him to open the door. He went around the front of the car and opened my door for me trying to get his curly hair out of the way.

I stand next to him reminding him to lock the doors. The last time I didn't do that his car got destroyed.

I've never seen his joke so I was kinda excited. He rubbed his forehead before instructing me on what to do next "you see that bush over there?" He asks pointing.

"Mhm" I say slowly, my eyes searching for it.

"We are gonna walk around that bush and you should see a black gate surrounding a three story home. The gate is guarded with a password That only I know so don't go touching it okay?"

"Right. Okay." I mumble trying to process what he said.

"After that I'll get you in from the back. Don't make a sound until I tell you too."

I nod my head understandingly before walking ahead of him. We walked around the bush before seeing 5 different gates. I walked over the the third one before something cold met with my wrist.

"The other one stupid." He said pulling me towards him while digging his rings into my shoulder. He quickly pushed in his password

The gate slowly opened as he led my inside revealing a wooden gazebo with four grey comfy chairs surrounding a fireplace. The gazebo sat right in front of three large steps leading into the pool.

I slightly gasped at the sight before Roman turned my head back into the direction I was walking. He grabbed my shoulders before leaning forward and whispering in my ear "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥" before shaking my shoulders.

I slightly chuckle at his joke before he pulled me over to the right. I was now leaning on a white wall with two windows in the middle of us. "Around the corner there's steps that leads to a glass double door. I'm gonna walk in and check if my parents are there. If they aren't I'll come back out and tell you to come in. If they are there I'm gonna start a conversation and your gonna sneak up the stairs and go into the first door on the right."

I nod slowly before he walks into the house. I wait patiently before hearing Roman start a conversation. I turn my head around the corner to see Roman facing the glass doors and his parents facing the opposite way.

I watch him nod at me before speaking again. I think he was speaking about his grades. I quickly tiptoe inside of the house and walk on the side of the stairs to avoid the weird creaking sounds. I look at the hall of doors before remembering Romans words.

I turn into the first door on the right as my eyes met with a wall of windows bringing in the sunlight. The view was amazing.
When I turned my head slightly to the side I could see I'm guessing his bed. It had four pillows. 2 with silk covers.

Behind the bed frame were two windows the size of his wall on one side and on the other was a smooth dark greyish wall with a gold led coming down from the window onto the bed.

On the other side of the room was a black desk which had a ton of paper work. Like a lot. I thought his school was closed too? The desk was accompanied by a sleek black twisty chair. My all time favourite.