2

3RD POV woooooosh~

Saihara laid there, staring at the ceiling wishing he could sleep, if only for a minute. Anymore the only way he can sleep is passing out due to exhaustion, the way he did a couple nights ago.

*Beepbeep beepbeep beepbeep*

His alarm went off. This was it. His first day of high school. He turned off the alarm and got up. He brewed a pot of coffee and went back up to go put on his uniform. He lazily brushed out his hair, deciding to just put a hat over it.

He grabbed his stuff, along with a cup of coffee and headed out.

Akamatsu caught up to him and flipped his hat off, almost knocking it off completely. "Sup fuckface." She greeted. That was her personal favorite nickname for him. "Morning bitch." He retorted. They walked in almost complete silence. Saihara's gaze had locked onto something familiar. Ouma. He was a couple yards in front of them. Saihara simply couldn't take his eyes off of him. Akamatsu groaned in irritation. "You are not back to that shit again." She said. "Huh?" Saihara asked, not fully understanding. "You know what I mean. You are not back to just staring at that dipshit! Just go talk to him or something, it's creepy to just... Watch." She said, motioning for him to go ahead and catch up with the boy in front of them. He glared at her, took a deep breath and quickened his pace.

Finally catching up with him he felt the nerves coming on. And they hit him like a truck. "Oh, uh good morning." Ouma greeted, sounding unsure. "Uh, mornin" Saihara replied. He wanted to scream. The amount of anxiety he was feeling was almost killing him. "Hey I recognize you.. Weren't you in my class last year?" Ouma asked. Saihara's heart fluttered. Did he really remember him? He felt honored, for some reason. "Uh, y-yeah we were. I'm surprised you r-remember me.." He stammered  nervously. Normally he never stuttered "Of course I do! How could I? Not to mention all those nasty rumors." Ouma started. Saihara made some kind of pissed off noise remembering them. For some unknown reason everyone thought Saihara brutally murdered his parents. These rumors really pissed him off. While he didn't have much of a relationship with them, he still loved them. "Oh don't worry. I don't believe a single one. They're waaayyy too far fetched, y'know?" Saihara lost himself. He tried to stay calm and focused. "Yeah? H-How so?" Ouma rolled his eyes and scoffed. "What about them sounds remotely true? Personally I think everyone came up with them because you're so shy and quiet." He smiled at him. That smile. Saihara couldn't contain himself. He felt his face heat up. "Y-Yeah.. I guess I don't really say much." He said, trying to remain calm.

Eventually they reached the school entrance. Near the entrance stood a tall, blonde haired girl. "Hey Ouma-kun!" She greeted. "Hi Iruma-san!" He replied. She looked over at Saihara, following shortly behind Ouma. He was trying to place where he'd seen her. She wasn't a girlfriend, he would know. She looked vaguely familiar. "Who's this Ouma?" She asked. "Oh! I totally forgot. Do you remember Saihara-Chan, he was in our class last year." Saihara flushed bright red at the nickname. "Oh, wait. I should've asked before just giving you a nickname! Are you okay if I call you that?" He asked in a flustered manner. "...You can call me whatever you want..." Saihara mumbled. "Huh?" "I-I mean sure whatever." Saihara stammered. "You know... Saihara sounds familiar.. Aren't you the kid who killed his parents?" She asked. Saihara made another pissed off noise. "No.. Those are all completely false.. My parents are overseas. They're alive and well." He dead-panned. "Oh shit, I'm sorry." She said apologetically. "It's fine." Saihara replied. "Uh so would it be okay if Saihara-Chan joined us today? That is, if it's okay with you Saihara.." Ouma asked. "Yeah, that's fine." Iruma replied. "Y-Yeah... T-That's cool" Saihara mumbled. "Oookay!" Ouma said, continuing through the entrance gates. Saihara still felt totally flustered. From the nickname to his overall cute demeanor, everything about Ouma drove Saihara mad.